Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 8/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
No Pacific Coast League games today.

Today's notables include:

Austin Ross vs. Asher Wojociechowski
Darin Gorski
Zach Lee
Jacob Turner (AAA Toledo debut)
Liam Hendriks
Jarrod Parker
Drew Smyly vs. Chad Jenkins
Bobby Bundy
Randall Delgado
Chris Dwyer vs. Neil Ramirez
Cody Scarpetta
Joe Wieland
Chad Bettis
Aaron Sanchez
Drake Britton

and the matchup of the day -- Tyler Matzek vs. Sean Gilmartin (Low A Rome debut)

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Turner, Parker, and Ramirez all pitching on the same day.

Bart Scott does a nice job summing up how I feel-

[youtube:53albx1x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7KSkZxt_zo[/youtube:53albx1x]

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Wily Peralta Promoted to AAA Nashville

HuntsvilleStarsHuntsville Stars

Playr Moves: RHP Peralta to Nashville; LHP Wright to Huntsville. Wright will start tonight @ Jackson

MinorLeaguesMiLB.com

no arm injury for Shelby Miller -- @stlcardinals prospect said he was just having issues gripping the ball due to sweat

1 hour agoFavoriteRetweetReply

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Ravel Santana has been tearing it up:

Gm1: 1-4
Gm2: 3-4, 2B, 2 R, RBI, 2 SB, and playing solid CF.

Average up to .292

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
D-Lite said:
aminors said:
Gary Sanchez left in the fifth due to injury. :cry:
I don't see what happened other than being subbed for in the 5th. Do we know what happened?
I'm listening to the gamecast (was out to eat until the 6th inning) and as soon as I turned it on I hear "In case you're just joining us, Gary Sanchez has left the game with an injury in the fifth inning". Waiting on a response from the team, but I'll post what I find out from them.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
D-Lite said:
aminors said:
I don't see what happened other than being subbed for in the 5th. Do we know what happened?
I'm listening to the gamecast (was out to eat until the 6th inning) and as soon as I turned it on I hear "In case you're just joining us, Gary Sanchez has left the game with an injury in the fifth inning". Waiting on a response from the team, but I'll post what I find out from them.
did you email the team?

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Regarding Sanchez, since it didn't occur on a play and he played a few innings since his at bat, I'll guess tight hamstring or bruised something or other. The A ball season has a dozen games left, so if they shut him down, it's not like he misses a big chunk of time.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Into the 6th at Staten Island, Mason Williams is 2-2, 3B, BB, R, 3 RBI, SAC, CS.

The guy is ridiculous. Hopefully he learns how steal one of these days.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
FortyFour said:
aminors said:
D-Lite said:
aminors said:
did you email the team?
Nope, tried getting in touch with them via their facebook page. It's worked before.

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
D-Lite said:
Into the 6th at Staten Island, Mason Williams is 2-2, 3B, BB, R, 3 RBI, SAC, CS.

The guy is ridiculous. Hopefully he learns how steal one of these days.

Hoping his proficiency improves as he gets more mature.

There is a Jaff Decker sighting.....2-2 w/HR

Members online