Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Selling on ebay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
I just wanted to let you know here that I will be selling all my big cards on ebay in my sig and others. My friend dehnid will be doing it since I do not sell cards. I bought a lake home and my wife wants a boat with the sale of these cards and not the savings. I will still be active here in giving some of my other cards away over the coming months. Thanks.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Selling cards to fund the purchase of a boat would be VERY nice. The boat (although maintenance can be a ******) will bring a lot more joy to you and your wife's life. Good luck.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:(

but out of all that was mentioned, only your cards would appreciate in value, my brother!
i kid as well. lol

nah, great choice! had to do something similar when i had to sell almost all of my ichiros and walter payton autos to put a big chunk on a down payment for my condo a while back (although now that i think about it...housing price down while ichiro auto up...) ::facepalm::

show that bad boy when you get it!

dave

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I am ok with it. I will still have plenty of cards to give away here or keep for a bit. Since most will be auction style I can have fun watching those :D . The Ruth and Grant/Lee will be BO however. Going to be a sad day when my sig will be coming down.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
thats awesome that you are cool with it

and the ribbing is all for fun! lol

i will say that your ruth cut, out of all sigs here, is my favorite. that is a damn beauty..

ill most likely follow that ali, however :)

good luck with the sales

dave

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Thanks Daveyou. It really doesnt bother me as I know my wife can't complain when I go for the big boat :D the Ali will actually go a a complete fight/event used set. I completed all the Ali cards with that picture on them including the three 1/1. The ribbing has been fun and got some good laughs. I hope to find my balls soon. :D

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Thanks. I know this is the baseball section but there will be a Peyton manning nfl logo auto and a manning /Unitas dual auto as well. Maybe if the boat is less than I think, I can buy one of the cards back at a premium. :D

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
In the Stillwater area? Lake Elmo? You're on the prime side of the Cities if you're getting a lake house! Also, please PM me the links to your auctions when they go live - I'd love to see them.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Slette said:
In the Stillwater area? Lake Elmo? You're on the prime side of the Cities if you're getting a lake house! Also, please PM me the links to your auctions when they go live - I'd love to see them.

We will be living on Big Carnelian in Stillwater. I will send you a pm when they get listed.