Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
A_Pharis said:
Hey guys!

Tom Oates PMed me last night with a link to a card that has me possibly extending my project by around 10 cards. Not sure if I want to since I've only seen 2 of the subjects before. May be a crazy endeavor.

Go for it, worst you do is have a couple extra cards not in your "Set"

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
A_Pharis said:
Hey guys!

Tom Oates PMed me last night with a link to a card that has me possibly extending my project by around 10 cards. Not sure if I want to since I've only seen 2 of the subjects before. May be a crazy endeavor.

Like Darren and George said, go for it.
There's no time limit so the search itself would be fun. :D

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
A_Pharis said:
Hey guys!

Was one of them the 1985 Jim Rice DK blue ink #'d to 2? :D

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning Mter's.

Good night Jefferson

Lisa, getting use to central daylight time? You are up early!

Adam, go for it!

I'm also sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Going to watch Nascar this morning. One of my favorite tracks, Watkins Glen. Those "good ole' boys just can't figure out how to turn right, instead of going in circles.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
hoopster3977 said:
Good morning Mter's.

Good night Jefferson

Lisa, getting use to central daylight time? You are up early!

Adam, go for it!

I'm also sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Going to watch Nascar this morning. One of my favorite tracks, Watkins Glen. Those "good ole' boys just can't figure out how to turn right, instead of going in circles.

Good morning, Ralph.
I'm not a big fan of the road course races. IMHO, there's not enough passing or even the availability of places to pass. My favorite tracks are the restrictor plate tracks and the paper clip tracks like Bristol & Martinsville.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all.

Headed to Maine for a few days, although the weather is looking to be crummy. Ah well, still should be a good time. Don't miss me too much :D

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
69MetsFan said:
birdsfan85 said:
Good Morning Guys.

Good morning Talmer.
Excellent Palmer pick up yesterday. :D
Thanks! I used to own that card but different numbering there's another listed that if it stays in the same range I'd like to get as well.

Members online

Latest posts