Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JSA in the FCB Retail store. September 2nd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Friday September 2nd 2011 the FCB Retail Store will have James Spence Authentication in store authenticating autographs. We are extending the opportunity to get same day turnaround to you the loyal FCB community member as well. You may submit your items to the retail store using JSA’s price list and have the item shipped back to you by Tuesday September 6th with free shipping on standard items. Items with unusually large shipping cost will have discounted rates. Want to show up and bring your own items in? Call the retail store for information on other discounts. (770) 993-6955

Send your items to the retail store: FCB Sports Cards, Comics and Games 9850 Nesbit Ferry Rd Suite 21, Alpharetta GA 30043

http://www.spenceloa.com/fees.aspx

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Compensation

•Per diem fee of $2500 payable upon completion of session
•Air travel coach class ticket(s) or 55 cents/mile roundtrip if deemed drivable
•Roundtrip airport taxi fares or car rental to your facility (please e-mail directions)
•Double occupancy hotel accommodations for length of stay

$2500 just to show up.... Nice job if you can get it.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Compensation

•Per diem fee of $2500 payable upon completion of session
•Air travel coach class ticket(s) or 55 cents/mile roundtrip if deemed drivable
•Roundtrip airport taxi fares or car rental to your facility (please e-mail directions)
•Double occupancy hotel accommodations for length of stay

$2500 just to show up.... Nice job if you can get it.

It's a risk I am taking.

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
Can someone clarify the fee on multi-signed items for me? Have a Mantle/Mays signed ball I would like to send in - is it the two fees combined ($120 in this case) or does it go by the premium sig - Mantle ($75) or somewhere in between?

Thanks!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
oriolesfan0721 said:
Can someone clarify the fee on multi-signed items for me? Have a Mantle/Mays signed ball I would like to send in - is it the two fees combined ($120 in this case) or does it go by the premium sig - Mantle ($75) or somewhere in between?

Thanks!

It would be the two combined as far as I know.

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
cgilmo said:
oriolesfan0721 said:

Thanks!

It would be the two combined as far as I know.

Great, thank you. Will be sending some stuff in. Appreciate the clarification.

t_crabby95

Jun 20, 2011
i asked in chat about a Grant Hill basketball and the only reply you gave me was "grant hill, his **** is so cash" i looked at the price list and the only price it mentions for him is 20 bucks. If thats the case, please let me know so i can ship it in. if thats not the correct price, please let me know the correct price.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
t_crabby95 said:
cgilmo said:

guess you dont want my business... ive asked twice, both times with paypal ready to go. each time i get a smart ass answer. oh well.

gilmore's joking! but not about hill being "so cash". his stuff sells well. damn, those ud greats autos..

dave

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
t_crabby95 said:
CG, any chance of a serious answer? I really would like to get the ball authenticated.

I'm co-owner of the store with Chris. The fee schedule always confuses me as well but Grant Hill should be $20 for the basic certification (standard sticker on ball with the matching index sized cert) or $35 if you want the full letter of authenticity. You can always upgrade to the full LOA later for the $15 difference. But LOA's are typically only seen for the really high dollar guys.

Hope that helps.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Please advise as to what the fees would be on the following 2 items:

1 - a baseball signed by both Jackie Robinson and Gill Hodges
2 - a baseball signed by Babe Ruth and Dazzy Vance

Thanks!

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Thanks. I may send in the Robinson ball. I'll email you the tracking # if I do.

Thanks!

cgilmo said:
Sean_C said:
Please advise as to what the fees would be on the following 2 items:

1 - a baseball signed by both Jackie Robinson and Gill Hodges
2 - a baseball signed by Babe Ruth and Dazzy Vance

Thanks!

1. $150
2. $250

t_crabby95

Jun 20, 2011
do i send in a money order with the ball, or can i use PP? or would CG prefer cash? cause that **** is, well, so cash!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online