Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Harper Auto will hold value better

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I was thinking about these Harper autos and which ones would hold value better. With BC coming out I was wondering how much of a hit some of these autos would take. Obviously the platinums would be hit hard. You can already see it with those
I am not gonna mention USA autos

Aflac I still think will be the one to have
The buyback should stay firm
What about the bowman issue seems to be a collectors favorite.

I know what kinda clout BC holds but it will be a non rookie auto.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
didn't the last usa buyback sell for 1500? these seem to just go up and up since it popped up..

aflac autos seem to be declining a little, and the bowman auto has taken a hit especially after platinum came out

id say the usa buyback would be THE harper card to get. really like that card

dave

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Joe, I would agree that the Aflac and buyback auto's will hold. But if the BC has a better picture of Harper (like the one used for the pre-sell sheets) along with having better auto quality AND the card color being the prospect blue rather than the "green" Strasburg last year, I really think it could move into the 3rd spot so to speak and shove the regular Bowman and Platinum auto's down.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
excel_B said:
I agree with Dave... Everytime I see that buyback or wrapper USA auto on EBay, the sold price increases. Wished I bought one or two of them...

last buyback sold 900. the aflacs have been steady for awhile at 500-600.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Randy Shields said:
Joe, I would agree that the Aflac and buyback auto's will hold. But if the BC has a better picture of Harper (like the one used for the pre-sell sheets) along with having better auto quality AND the card color being the prospect blue rather than the "green" Strasburg last year, I really think it could move into the 3rd spot so to speak and shove the regular Bowman and Platinum auto's down.

I know those 2011 harpers autos will be big when released but with all his other 2010 releases base/chromes/autos it should be interesting.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
that 900 ended really low...ive seen quiet a few in the 1100-1300+ range for that. not sure what these started selling when it first popped up but i def. saw increases othe buybacks

maybe low feedback seller plus the fact that he cracked the bgs case since i did notice that the card was inside the inner bgs sleeve. lol

dave

Members online

Latest posts