Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cookie

May 6, 2011
San Antonio
was wondering what you all pay for shipping a card in a bubble mailer? i recently sent out a my first sale in quite a while and i was charged $1.71. it is a regular bubble mailer and 1 card in a top loader.. it was a domestic sale..

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
cookie said:
was wondering what you all pay for shipping a card in a bubble mailer? i recently sent out a my first sale in quite a while and i was charged $1.71. it is a regular bubble mailer and 1 card in a top loader.. it was a domestic sale..

That's right on.

But as "Bob" said, IF you use PP shipping you can add DC for only a bit more. Also, most times the system gives you an automatic 5 stars on shipping time on your DSR score. And you can just drop in a mail box instead of hassle of taking it to PO...

cookie

May 6, 2011
San Antonio
gt2590 said:
cookie said:

That's right on.

But as "Bob" said, IF you use PP shipping you can add DC for only a bit more. Also, most times the system gives you an automatic 5 stars on shipping time on your DSR score. And you can just drop in a mail box instead of hassle of taking it to PO...

wow, the shipping has gone WAY up.. a year or 2 ago i was paying $0.65 to send

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
I have shipped HUNDREDS of single cards in toploader in a bubble mailer with 88 cents postage. Have never had a problem and my feedback is still 100%.
The issue is the thickness. Some postal employees don't understand their own system, and charge it as a small package. 1/4" and smaller is not a package.
I've learned which employees charge .88 and which charge $1.71. At 200 mailed, that is $166 in my pocket. That is serious change!

Members online