Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tha U

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Man being a cane fan in husker country was tough enough prior to these allegatios. Now my celly is blowing up. I gotta have a team to pull for so I am hoping for a few years of pro pro. If the death penalty does come I be fiddn to cry. The one positive is jacory can't rip my heart out every week with his noodle arm and faggy hair. If I was nevin I would be worried... there is only one place with more cane players than campus... prison.

As far as auburn If you believe a pay for play qb picked your school for the education over other schools who threw cash you are niave at best suffering a tramatic brain injury at worst.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
notjomommasclint said:
As far as auburn If you believe a pay for play qb picked your school for the education over other schools who threw cash you are niave at best suffering a tramatic brain injury at worst.

Newton was offered $ by MSU boosters to play there. Does not equal shopping around to the highest bidder. Stick to the facts instead of popular rhetoric.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
AUTaxMan said:
notjomommasclint said:

Newton was offered $ by MSU boosters to play there. Does not equal shopping around to the highest bidder. Stick to the facts instead of popular rhetoric.
If he was offered money by MSU, why didn't he go there? Don't tell me "they aren't as good of a team as Auburn", so that's why he didn't go there, PLEASE!!!!! Money talks, Auburn offered the same or even more than MSU, that's why he went to Auburn. Facts aren't always brought to light until years down the road, but anyone with a functioning brain knows what went down.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Common sense does not work for this guy.. Pretty sure he was a Casey Anthony juror..

Can hear him now "she was found not guilty wheres the conviction" ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
AUTaxMan said:
Card Magnet said:
You might want to grab a rag and wipe off your fan goggles; they appear to be a little cloudy.

The NCAA is not done investigating Auburn. They are innocent now, I suppose, if you follow the "innocent until proven guilty" process. Auburn and its supporters should probably keep their fingers crossed that lips stay locked so they can continue to dodge the bullet. Unless they want a cleaner football program. Then they should cross their fingers that somebody speaks up. I'm guessing you're in the former group.

How many times does Emmert have to say that there was no evidence of wrongdoing on Auburn's part for the media and opposing fans to drop it? Auburn's being viewed as a dirty program is pure speculation by rival fans and irresponsible media. Miami's is proven fact.
So one that has an investigation just starting means that it's proven there is something wrong, but the other one that has had a long investigation that STILL NOT OVER proves they are innocent. Gotcha. It must be nice to live in your world. As of now, the current scandals at Miami and Auburn are on the same plane of innocence. By the time both investigations end, I'm sure they will be on the same plane of guilt. Which sucks.

You're so homer your last name should be Simpson.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
mstng99tim said:
Money talks, Auburn offered the same or even more than MSU, that's why he went to Auburn. Facts aren't always brought to light until years down the road, but anyone with a functioning brain knows what went down.

Total nonsense. No proof whatsoever. Auburn and the Newtons fully cooperated with the NCAA. What more do you want?

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Card Magnet said:
So one that has an investigation just starting means that it's proven there is something wrong, but the other one that has had a long investigation that STILL NOT OVER proves they are innocent. Gotcha. It must be nice to live in your world. As of now, the current scandals at Miami and Auburn are on the same plane of innocence. By the time both investigations end, I'm sure they will be on the same plane of guilt. Which sucks.

You're so homer your last name should be Simpson.

There are boatloads of evidence of infractions in Miami's case. There is ZERO evidence in Auburn's. See the difference?

Also, when is the last time the NCAA officially closed an investigation without having made a negative ruling? They don't. They just let the limitations period run.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
AUTaxMan said:
mstng99tim said:
Money talks, Auburn offered the same or even more than MSU, that's why he went to Auburn. Facts aren't always brought to light until years down the road, but anyone with a functioning brain knows what went down.

Total nonsense. No proof whatsoever. Auburn and the Newtons fully cooperated with the NCAA. What more do you want?
Fully cooperating by lying their asses off doesn't equal not having proof.

I guess the first part of my previous quote wasn't nonsense since you didn't quote it.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm getting a headache. I think we'd have better luck convincing him that the moon landing was fake because "it has evidence".

I'm not sure what "evidence" there is against Miami right now. It's all just a Ponzi-con with a little butthurt trying to sell a book. Any real evidence hasn't been revealed, so unless you are part of the NCAA, you have nothing.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
maybe the NCAA is going to take the Newton family's word since Cam's daddy is a man of the church...because you know how trustworthy they are...they don't dip into the collection plate or rape alter boys or anything like that :lol:

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
mstng99tim said:
AUTaxMan said:
mstng99tim said:

Fully cooperating by lying their asses off doesn't equal not having proof.

I guess the first part of my previous quote wasn't nonsense since you didn't quote it.

Oh, YOU'RE the one who knows they're lying. You should report it to the NCAA.

I didn't think the first part warranted a response, since I didn't realize that if you are offered money, you are obligated to take it.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Card Magnet said:
I'm getting a headache. I think we'd have better luck convincing him that the moon landing was fake because "it has evidence".

I'm not sure what "evidence" there is against Miami right now. It's all just a Ponzi-con with a little butthurt trying to sell a book. Any real evidence hasn't been revealed, so unless you are part of the NCAA, you have nothing.

Robinson is a pro, and he isn't going public without substantiated facts.

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
and Mags...the moon landing was fake...how the hell did they have the technology to go to the moon but not have the technology for color tv? :lol:

TiajuanaDonkey

Jan 19, 2010
seahawks4ever said:
TiajuanaDonkey said:
and Mags...the moon landing was fake...how the hell did they have the technology to go to the moon but not have the technology for color tv? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best line ever.

figured I'd try to change the mood in this thread....might as well change the title of it from "Tha U" to "Tha AU"....hardly any talk about the canes...mostly a rip on another school that the OP is a fan of for bringing this up :lol: glad I didn't start this thread....I'm sure there are some Reggie Bush jokes that I haven't heard yet :lol:

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
heads will eventually roll:

In hindsight, Shapiro said he looks at that moment and realizes Miami could have seized on countless incidents and ended his flagrant assault on NCAA bylaws. Just a 20-minute drive northwest from campus, across one of the causeways and into Miami Beach, Shapiro’s high-rolling routine with Hurricanes football players was on display on a daily basis. And according to Shapiro, all Miami needed to do was look.
But instead, Shapiro said he was enabled by the university, allowed to run the entire Miami team out of tunnel and onto the field – twice – and once honored on the field by former athletic director Paul Dee during a game. The same Paul Dee who wagged a finger at USC as the chairman of the NCAA’s committee on infractions in 2010, chiding the Reggie Bush/O.J. Mayo scandal as a systematic failure.

Your President needs to be fired now and Al Golden is probably saying "Check please!" right about now. He is probably wondering what he got himself into.......

Its time for the NCAA to take a full measure and stop this half measure crap and I am sorry but its going to be Miami that pays. This will be the one that shows us whether the threat of the death penalty is a deterrent or a worthless joke.

Two other former Miami assistants named in the report, Jeff Stoutland and Joe Pannunzio, are now at Alabama. Stoutland is the Crimson Tide's offensive line coach. Pannunzio, who was on Tommy Tuberville's staff at Auburn in 1999, is UA's director of football operations. Nick Saban needs to send them home today.

Members online