Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

who here had what high end in the last 10 years..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Kinda pissed my H. Matsui TT gu bat/bat barrel 1/1 is not on there, sold that for $2,500. Also the Clemente Ultimate patch I sold for $975. Did have a couple cards in there that I did sell though.

Shep

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
How about that Stanton Orange that went for 279.99?

Crazy to think that I got 1k out of the Porcello Elite Black 1/1 when he debuted, and Allthehype flipped it for around 1700 I think, yet the Posey only brought 850.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
It's amazing how Mauer has exploded in value. I bought the 2002 BC Xfractor BGS 9.5 in early 2009 for $225, sold it several months later for $610, and another sold in April 2011 for $975!

I also get depressed looking at all those Pujols RC autos; now knowing I should have sunk all my money in them in 2002 or 2003.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
bricewaynebisel said:
How about that Stanton Orange that went for 279.99?

Crazy to think that I got 1k out of the Porcello Elite Black 1/1 when he debuted, and Allthehype flipped it for around 1700 I think, yet the Posey only brought 850.

Id buy all 25 stanton oranges at 300 lol.

The posey elite 1/1 sat on ebay for a while at 500. i think boomo bought it then and flipped for like 15?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
bradical said:
I wonder how many of these cards have ended up in the "wossa" vault?

I bet W owns a few.

I can't wait for Beefy to get the exclusive FCB story and get in the Wossa vault to show it off. The site hits on here will go crazy when that story breaks. People oh and ahh over Stan T Ginter collection video Topps did, wait till people see the video from W's vault.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Is it just me, or does the Mantle cut on the Maris/Mantle 2003 card look completely fake? Like nothing like Mickey's signature whatsoever.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
bballcardkid said:
Over $1100 for a Lars Anderson Orange Refractor, ouch.

thought the same. lol. also, joba stuff..

let's see...I also bought the hideki bat barrel topps sterling for $600.

pretty sure the jay bruce red 1/1 was sold by jayscards.

dave

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:
looking at those lists from 01-11, there were def. some sick cards that I've never seen before. lol.

there were def. some awesome steals as well.

meter artifacts 1/1 auto for a little over $500 was a nice grab

joe, you did awesome on that teddy sale, I recall. I did end up selling my teddy to that same guy out in west coast.

unfortunately, the site doesn't record off ebay sales and im sure they didn't capture everything

I agree on the 04 stuff. some sick cuts. would've bought a cobb cut at some of those prices!

dave

Pm me what you got for your teddy

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
I have the 09 Sweet Spot classic Nellie Fox bat barrel. I overpaid for it but really wanted it and was afraid I would never see the other 2.

on a side note, is there any way to save some of those pics? I would like to save some of the patch card pics.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
alexs64 said:
IchiroTestScan.jpg

god, that woulda looked good in my collection... ;(

dave

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
383astro said:
I have the 09 Sweet Spot classic Nellie Fox bat barrel. I overpaid for it but really wanted it and was afraid I would never see the other 2.

on a side note, is there any way to save some of those pics? I would like to save some of the patch card pics.

not sure if u can or can't but this site seems to update frequently so u can save this page for future ref.

nice nellie purchase!!

dave

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Sold the 2008 Contenders Championship Ticket Mike Stanton Auto RC #1/1 to Wossa for $1400

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts