Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Whats on the agenda today Joe?

How is everyones SS wantlist coming along?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
matfanofold said:
Morning, bringing my new baby girl home from the hospital this morning. Eva Marie, born 8/16 8lbs. Sorry, had to mention it once and why not in the best thread on fcb?

:D

Congrats!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dan- Getting ready to go to the Post Office, finally. :lol: After that, it'll just be watching the time tick down to the Bats-Indians game tonight. Our seats are directly behind home plate. Awesome seats for a radio station giveaway.

I'll be back shortly.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
If you enjoy the thread Mat, stop in more often. All are welcome.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Dan- Getting ready to go to the Post Office, finally. :lol: After that, it'll just be watching the time tick down to the Bats-Indians game tonight. Our seats are directly behind home plate. Awesome seats for a radio station giveaway.

I'll be back shortly.

I'm in no rush whatsoever to get those cards, so take your time if you'd like. I know that things get in the way sometimes so the delay doesnt bother me one bit.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
darrend505 said:
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:
Whats on the agenda today Joe?

How is everyones SS wantlist coming along?

Mine is done......and three people have already turned theirs in.

Working on mine! Be done with it tonight!

Hoping that is the case for me as well.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning everyone...

matfanofold said:
Morning, bringing my new baby girl home from the hospital this morning. Eva Marie, born 8/16 8lbs. Sorry, had to mention it once and why not in the best thread on fcb?

Congrats on the addition to the family and welcome to the MT..

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I'm trying to list as many possible options as I can think of so that the SS has an easy time finding stuff.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Nice job Matt!

George, I am having PC issues @ home so hopefully I can get them resolved soon and send you my list this weekend.
We have until 9/9 right? I don't intend on waiting that long but I hate when I have PC issues.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
For those that might not have seen it. On page 9 of the yesterday's MT I posted the list of the relic and auto cards that are remaining from the auction lot that Ronzo and I won from Huggins and Scott. I am looking to sell the remaining 100 or so cards! Wanted to give the MT first crack!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
matfanofold said:

Matt! Congrats! Welcome to the MT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts