Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Jacobs: 1st North American athlete to test positive...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
fkw said:
You guys are funny :)

If you want to clean up baseball and bring it back down to pre1980 power levels

...ban Weight Lifting and Home Gyms, they are the #1 Reason why we see more HRs and bigger more physical players now compared the heavy daily latenight drinking chain smoking players of the 1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s.

PS. Jim Thome lifted weights... Im sure of it, He should be Banned from the Hall of Fame for making his body unnaturally stronger... an unfair advantage when compared to those farmer tan chainsmoking lushes like DiMaggio, Musial, Ruth, etc.

How is lifting weights making your body unnaturally strong? lol

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
Anthony K. said:
elmalo said:
[quote="Anthony K.":kw0f3rw8]
elmalo said:
[quote="Anthony K.":kw0f3rw8]
elmalo said:
[quote="Anthony K.":kw0f3rw8][quote="nyyankeesfan.13722":kw0f3rw8]
jumbojohnny said:
[quote="HPC":kw0f3rw8]HGH is used for regrowth and repair.

Without adding steroids to the cocktail, HGH alone could easily increase stamina and, if used right, help repair the body of injuries faster than normal methods.

It will not help a person swing a bat better or hit for better average but it will give certain advantages over people not using it.

Watch out...somebody might inform you that by giving his dog a bone that you might approve of cheating in baseball. Or that crackheads would be better at sports if they smoked more crack. (There is a lot of sarcasm in this statement)
So if a person who just went through an organ donation takes HGH, they're not guaranteed to hit .280?

You sound like a ginormous idiot right now.

Why not just step away from the thread and find some other thread to post your asinine thoughts in?
Your right. It would be much better if he went into every thread and pointed out how stupid people. That is so more constructive.

Indeed it is.

Shouldn't you be starting a thread about some Latin or Italian player who's underrated? I hear Alex Liddi and Carlos Ruiz are two solid ballplayers to devote an entire thread to.[/quote:kw0f3rw8]
Yeah well hy, if it makes you feel better about yourself. If it fills whatever void is in your life than go for it.[/quote:kw0f3rw8]

Thanks for the concern, but there is no void and I have no need to feel better about myself.

I just enjoy being myself towards idiots, which is generally being a dick and an ******* because idiots need to be put in their places. Someone with an absurd obsession with only Italian and Latin players and the over rating of said average to below average players makes you an idiot.[/quote:kw0f3rw8]
Ok bro, if you say so. Pretty funny that you are the one who brings up italians and latinos whenever I say something about them Maybe you are the one who is obsessed.[/quote:kw0f3rw8]

I'd be the one obsessed with it if most of the threads I start were about Italians or latinos.....like yours are.

Still waiting for you to post another thread in spanish or italian so 90% of the board can't read it.[/quote:kw0f3rw8]
Well, heres the thing bro. If you dont like what someone posts, you dont have to read it.

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
chromerookies said:
Anthony K. said:
elmalo said:
[quote="Anthony K.":3vapc7ag]
elmalo said:
[quote="Anthony K.":3vapc7ag][quote="nyyankeesfan.13722":3vapc7ag]
jumbojohnny said:
[quote="HPC":3vapc7ag]HGH is used for regrowth and repair.

Without adding steroids to the cocktail, HGH alone could easily increase stamina and, if used right, help repair the body of injuries faster than normal methods.

It will not help a person swing a bat better or hit for better average but it will give certain advantages over people not using it.

Watch out...somebody might inform you that by giving his dog a bone that you might approve of cheating in baseball. Or that crackheads would be better at sports if they smoked more crack. (There is a lot of sarcasm in this statement)
So if a person who just went through an organ donation takes HGH, they're not guaranteed to hit .280?

You sound like a ginormous idiot right now.

Why not just step away from the thread and find some other thread to post your asinine thoughts in?
Your right. It would be much better if he went into every thread and pointed out how stupid people. That is so more constructive.

Indeed it is.

Shouldn't you be starting a thread about some Latin or Italian player who's underrated? I hear Alex Liddi and Carlos Ruiz are two solid ballplayers to devote an entire thread to.[/quote:3vapc7ag]
Yeah well hy, if it makes you feel better about yourself. If it fills whatever void is in your life than go for it.[/quote:3vapc7ag]

Thanks for the concern, but there is no void and I have no need to feel better about myself.

I just enjoy being myself towards idiots, which is generally being a dick and an ******* because idiots need to be put in their places. Someone with an absurd obsession with only Italian and Latin players and the over rating of said average to below average players makes you an idiot.[/quote:3vapc7ag]

OH SNAP!![/quote:3vapc7ag]
Oh no he didnt.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Anthony K. said:

I just enjoy being myself towards idiots, which is generally being a dick and an ******* because idiots need to be put in their places. Someone with an absurd obsession with only Italian and Latin players and the over rating of said average to below average players makes you an idiot.

Well, this thread has really spiralled out of control. What happened to you Anthony? You used to be an OK board member... didn't you just recently get back to America? Maybe that's it, life must be really miserable for you here.

I know you think you need to police the internet to keep the idiots in check, but you really don't. Some people don't like to read it. And a comment here and there is ok, like JoshHamilton does, but please don't argue back and forth like a couple of school girls for 2 pages. It's retarded. If you guys really want to verbally slap each other and pull each other's hair, that's fine, that's what the PM system was made for.

If you ever find that you're responding to a thread about HGH with a comment like:

I'd be the one obsessed with it if most of the threads I start were about Italians or latinos.....like yours are.

Still waiting for you to post another thread in spanish or italian so 90% of the board can't read it.

That's when you know you should take it to the PM level. It has nothing to do with this thread, and we don't want to read your silly little disagreement. I beg you. Please.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
RL24 said:
Anthony K. said:

I just enjoy being myself towards idiots, which is generally being a dick and an ******* because idiots need to be put in their places. Someone with an absurd obsession with only Italian and Latin players and the over rating of said average to below average players makes you an idiot.

Well, this thread has really spiralled out of control. What happened to you Anthony? You used to be an OK board member... didn't you just recently get back to America? Maybe that's it, life must be really miserable for you here.

I know you think you need to police the internet to keep the idiots in check, but you really don't. Some people don't like to read it. And a comment here and there is ok, like JoshHamilton does, but please don't argue back and forth like a couple of school girls for 2 pages. It's retarded. If you guys really want to verbally slap each other and pull each other's hair, that's fine, that's what the PM system was made for.

If you ever find that you're responding to a thread about HGH with a comment like:

Still waiting for you to post another thread in spanish or italian so 90% of the board can't read it.

That's when you know you should take it to the PM level. It has nothing to do with this thread, and we don't want to read your silly little disagreement. I beg you. Please.

I find that I am still an okay board member, but the small majority of idiots on the board bring out my argumentative, ******* side.

Life's not miserable for me here, but thanks for making the assumption. I've always been an *******, I just used to hold my tongue and not speak out against the idiots that happen to use the internet.

I feel no need to "police" the internet to keep the idiots in check. I'd prefer they didn't have internet access or at least had their parents monitoring what they do.

If I feel the need to take it to PM's, I will. As others have said, if you don't want to see what I or others say, you can skip over our posts or foe us. I don't mind being on people's foe lists and it wouldn't offend me if I was on them.

Thanks for trying to "police" up the board though, Ryan. I'm sure the mods truly appreciate your effort and will reward you for your white knight tactics.

Members online