Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Camden Yards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Thinking about heading down to Baltimore and going to a game. What time is best to arrive for my kids to try for some autos? Is there a location that is best for this?

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010
hahaha. I wish I could help you with that but me and my buddy went we planned on getting there about 3 hours before the game. It ended up taking us about 7 1/2 hours to get ther, usually only should take about 5 and we got there during the first inning. I will say this, it is a beautiful ballpark.

CraigsCards1

Oct 16, 2010
New York, NY
I don't know if this has changed in the last 10 years but back then BY FAR the best way to get Orioles autographs was to go to the player parking lot after the game. Exit the park via Eutaw Street (where the warehouse is) at the end that's going towards the Ravens Stadium and away from the city skyline. It's on the right side of this picture:

119_camden_yards_lg.jpg

As soon as you walk through the gates, turn right in the big parking lot and you'll see a little fenced off square of parking. That's the players lot. Just wait by the fence and a few of the players should sign before heading home.

But again, I haven't done this in 10 years. Has anyone else tried this spot lately?

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
I was thinking about after the game too.

As a kid, I remember going to the gate that the players exit from many years ago after a Mets game. They were playing the Reds and the Mets won. Johnny Bench was leaving the stadium and didn't want to bothered with anyone. He was so pissed off that they lost that night that he quickly walked past everyone and went right to the bus. He ignored everyone. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts