Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ivan rodriguez 3000 hits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:
Actually, using that word somewhat ***** on your point.

The root of quantitative is quantity. The quantity of which you speak is exactly one

Your "information" comes from one person, Jose Canseco. He is an idiot.

Mert.

Ivan Rodriguez was a PED abuser. Deal with it.

I'm pretty sure you're one of my ex girlfriends. Similar posting style, similar "I'm always right" arguments

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:

The root of quantitative is quantity. The quantity of which you speak is exactly one

Mert.

I'm pretty sure you're one of my ex girlfriends. Similar posting style, similar "I'm always right" arguments

You aren't a stupid guy, but you get pretty dense when it comes to PED discussion. You seem to think that no player has ever abused PEDs unless they failed an official drug test. That's idiotic. You remind me a defense lawyer attacking the person making the allegations instead of simply acknowledging that the "witness" stated first-hand that he INJECTED Rodriguez with steroids. "der der der, he's a liar! Look at his twitter feed for proof that he never injected Rodriguez with steroids, der der der!""

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:

Mert.

You aren't a stupid guy, but you get pretty dense when it comes to PED discussion. You seem to think that no player has ever abused PEDs unless they failed an official drug test. That's idiotic.

Dense? About what?

I've done around 40 cycles in the last decade. Deca and tes mainly. 

I've been playing baseball since I was 6. 

I've cycled numerous times during the season. Roids don't help as much as the media leads you to believe. 

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:

Mert.

You aren't a stupid guy, but you get pretty dense when it comes to PED discussion. You seem to think that no player has ever abused PEDs unless they failed an official drug test. That's idiotic.

Dense? About what?

I've done around 40 cycles in the last decade. Deca and tes mainly. 

I've been playing baseball since I was 6. 

I've cycled numerous times during the season. Roids don't help as much as the media leads you to believe. 

Which has what to do with whether Ivan Rodriguez has abused PEDs?

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:
JoshHamilton said:
sportscardtheory said:
[quote="JoshHamilton":3qbc4jo8][quote="sportscardtheory":3qbc4jo8][quote="JoshHamilton":3qbc4jo8][quote="sportscardtheory":3qbc4jo8][quote="JoshHamilton":3qbc4jo8][quote="ChasHawk":3qbc4jo8]maybe if he juices up again?

I wasn't aware you had solid evidence he did steroids. 

Oh wait, you DON'T have any evidence? You're just talking out your ass?

Shut up, moron

I think one would have to be a moron to truly believe Pudge didn't juice. You don't need conclusive evidence to know as much.

Actually, I'm a big fan of facts over rumors

Ivan Rodriguez going from a twig to a muscley Pillsbury Doughboy back to a twig again is all the proof I need. That along with someone saying that they told him how to use PEDs, bought him PEDs and injected PEDs into him helps. Ignoring that info would make me an idiot. I don't want to be an idiot.

WAY too late for that. 

He doesn't look like a twig now. What the hell are you talking about? 

Did he get bigger from the time he was a 17 year old on his 1988 ProCards rookie to his 2004 Topps card? Yes. So does, well, every other human being between the age of 17-33. 

And that "someone" who outed him was Jose Canseco. I'm pretty sure Jose is either borderline retarded or completely delusional. Quite possibly insane. Read his twitter if you don't believe me. The guy is a total *******. So no, I don't believe anything he says in his book. He's a desperate, destitute attention ***** who had to go on a terrible reality show to make ends meet. 

Until you get some solid proof Rodriguez was juicing, shut up[/quote:3qbc4jo8]

Ivan Rodriguez was a PED abuser. Deal with it.[/quote:3qbc4jo8]

Thanks for finally providing solid proof, mert[/quote:3qbc4jo8]

There is more information out there for it than against it. I'm just siding with the quantitave information like a good logical person.[/quote:3qbc4jo8]

You're using "quantitative" in the incorrect context[/quote:3qbc4jo8]

Whatever. You know what I mean.[/quote:3qbc4jo8]
do you even know what the hell you mean? i suppose you are one of those who thinks 9/11 was an inside job! Jose was soooooooooo juiced up he did not know up from down. i am sick of the roid crap.how about all the scumbags in the hall now? i guess cheating on your wife is a more acceptable. Ruth, Boggs,Sandberg and a host of others did it the natural way! they ****** around on their wives. but thats ok. and thats a fact Jack! not just he said she said.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
JoshHamilton said:
And that "someone" who outed him was Jose Canseco. I'm pretty sure Jose is either borderline retarded or completely delusional. Quite possibly insane. Read his twitter if you don't believe me. The guy is a total *******. So no, I don't believe anything he says in his book. He's a desperate, destitute attention ***** who had to go on a terrible reality show to make ends meet. 

Wha...What? Oh, now I know you're crazy! Celebrity Apprentice is one of the best shows on TV!

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
nosterbor said:
do you even know what the hell you mean? i suppose you are one of those who thinks 9/11 was an inside job! Jose was soooooooooo juiced up he did not know up from down. i am sick of the roid crap.how about all the scumbags in the hall now? i guess cheating on your wife is a more acceptable. Ruth, Boggs,Sandberg and a host of others did it the natural way! they ****** around on their wives. but thats ok. and thats a fact Jack! not just he said she said.

I'm sorry that your obsession cheated the game of baseball and his fans. An apology from him would be better though.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
sportscardtheory said:
nosterbor said:

I'm sorry that your obsession cheated the game of baseball and his fans. An apology from him would be better though.
My obsession cheated the game? Jose filmed Injecting players,film at 11.
icon_facepalm.gif

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I suppose its just an odd coincidence that Canseco was in TEX from 1992-1994, and thats when Irod's HR production started to go up.

And its an even more amazing coinkidink that his HRs started to decline in 2005, which just happens to be the year that he showed up to spring training 30lbs lighter than he had been for a decade.

Hmmm...............

JH, the fact that you've cycled 40 times explains a LOT

Members online

Latest posts