Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
A_Pharis said:
ChasHawk said:
good morning boys

the Illinois Tollway ********** voted in their increase last night, so as of January, our tolls will nearly double.

I saw your FB status. That's a damn shame. How are they justifying that raise?
by creating a bunch of projects that didn't exist, and don't need to in this ****** economy.
Its basically job security for all the highway construction companies, who were the ones who "supported" the increase.

Joe, have a great time brother!!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!
Bracing for Irene.
We just had 3 trees planted and some new lawn laid yesterday. :evil:
My landscape guy says that we should be okay.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Charlie- Thanks brother! Very happy to hear that Erin is doing better. Sucks about the tolls as well. At the National, I was amazed at the amount of tolls in Chicago already. Raising the price seems crazy.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Joe I hope you and Crystal have a good time at the game. Crystal is having a year of sports first. she is attending her first NFL game this weekend and in October she will be attending her first NHL game :D

to all those in Irene's path stay safe :grouphug:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Around here, the only toll roads are alternate routes leading into the frou-frou South Orange County. When we go down that way, we are able to bypass them 90% of the time.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Congrats to the local Huntington Beach Little League team on advancing in the LLWS yesterday.

Who'd a thunk it: something good that came outta this place! :eek:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave (p)- Her first MLB game and AAA game were this year as well. She's definitely on a roll. Maybe we'll try to go to a Pacers game so she can complete the quadfecta of the Big 4. :lol: She's definitely having quite the sports year. I'm very happy that she is such a sports fan. :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
JackLondon said:
Congrats to the local Huntington Beach Little League team on advancing in the LLWS yesterday.

You came out of there, so that makes 2 good things right? ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
muskiesfan said:
Dave (p)- Her first MLB game and AAA game were this year as well. She's definitely on a roll. Maybe we'll try to go to a Pacers game so she can complete the quadfecta of the Big 4. :lol: She's definitely having quite the sports year. I'm very happy that she is such a sports fan. :D

I didn't realize she had never been to a MLB game before this year as well. good for her but I don't think anyone should have to sit through an NBA game. don't make her do it Joe :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:

Does she have favorite players too Joe? Or just roots for who you like?

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
muskiesfan said:
JackLondon said:

You came out of there, so that makes 2 good things right? ;)

Technically I am still stuck here and haven't made it out. :geek:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave (p)- :lol: :lol:

Dan- I wish she just rooted for who I like. :lol: She's a Reds fan, but she's a Colts fan. So I got one of them right. I'm glad she chose her own favorite teams though. I didn't make her a fan of anything, she started watching with me and became a fan on her own. I'm just happy that she loves sports. On the Reds, her favorites are Votto and Bruce. On the Colts, she likes Manning, Addai, and Clark. She's a Xavier fan as well and I think I have made a Buckeyes fan. So actually, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

Andrew- Okay, rephrase. You're from there so that makes 2 good things from there. Work with me here. :lol:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
muskiesfan said:
Dave (p)- :lol: :lol:

Dan- I wish she just rooted for who I like. :lol: She's a Reds fan, but she's a Colts fan. So I got one of them right. I'm glad she chose her own favorite teams though. I didn't make her a fan of anything, she started watching with me and became a fan on her own. I'm just happy that she loves sports. On the Reds, her favorites are Votto and Bruce. On the Colts, she likes Manning, Addai, and Clark. She's a Xavier fan as well and I think I have made a Buckeyes fan. So actually, 3 out of 4 ain't bad.

Andrew- Okay, rephrase. You're from there so that makes 2 good things from there. Work with me here. :lol:

If you insist.

Cool that you and Crystal can share sports! My Chris puts up with baseball, but at least she and I are both 49er fans. Kinda freaky that she and I both liked the team as kids, waaaaaayyyy before we ever met. :)

Latest posts