Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Pineda Private Signing Mail - 2011 Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onyx Authenticated Recently did a private signing with Mariners RC Pitcher and ROY candidate Michael Pineda.

I sent in my 2011 Ginter RC to get signed. Funny story is that i had to buy the single off ebay. I cracked 2 boxes and did not get an Ike Davis, Logan Morrison or Pineda RC.

Anyway here is the Card along with COA. There a good company. There are doing private signings in the future with
Betances, Benwailos (check Spelling) The Big Unit, Jameson Taillon just to name a few. Very professional and very classy.

2011 Ginter

85da156e.jpg

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Nice item. Where did they advertise the private signing? I always go to the website but never saw it mentioned. I probably would have snagged a Ginter too.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
they are having, a betances signing?, Nice already have him on a ticket but might get another one then didnt even know though

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Very nice. Onyx is starting to make a name for itself. I love how they tie in full game used stuff in products. Getting some nice names to sign. Solid COA with holograms. A great value add.

padremurph said:
Nice item. Where did they advertise the private signing? I always go to the website but never saw it mentioned. I probably would have snagged a Ginter too.

it was advertised in an email. Email them and be asked to be put on the mailing list.

I called the guy Lance is the top guy there and he told me about all the guys who they are going to plan to do
signings with. I had to call to make sure Lomo, one of their exclusive clients was still going to be at the show in a few weeks.
He runs a good company. All the items i have sent in, come out exactly they way i have wanted it. And the pricing is very good also.

The Pineda cost me 35$. Some may think it's pricey for a card, but unless i make a trip to see the Mariners in Tampa,
or take a shot in Baltimore, it's my best shot to add a signed Ginter to my collection. And i don't have to worry about
pen color and quality of the auto. They got a nice lineup of young guys lined up. i suggest them to anyone who collects the
young top prospects.

Members online