Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

list of exclusive auto contracts for prospects?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
Is there any sort of resource that lists what players have exclusive autograph contracts with companies? I sent a TTM request to Kyle Heckathorn with 2 copies of his Pro Debut card, and instead he returned a minor league card (autographed, so no complaints from me about that). My guess is that he has an exclusive with Panini, so he's honoring that. I'm wondering if that will be the case for other TTMs I have sent out or might send out. I had heard that one of the Mariners prospects (Walker, maybe?) wouldn't sign Bowman cards IP, so that's the other thing that got me wondering about this.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
It is not him pictured on the front of the card. That's why he would not sign it. Forget who it is but it is not Heckathorn.

dp33

Jun 2, 2009
:oops:

I'm surprised he even sent me something back at all. Now that I think about it, if I remember correctly it's a lefty on the card to boot. Thanks for the info.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts