Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alex White looks terrible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Superfractor said:
19braves77 said:
JEA2880 said:
19braves77 said:
Wonder if Coors Field has any effect at all on him.

Probably not since the game is in Arizona :lol:

Well maybe the thought of pitching in Coors ?

That's a bit of a stretch, no?

I'm not worried, yet. Let's see what happens next year.

If you follow the OP's posts, you would certainly take everything he says with a grain, or jar, of salt.

Geesh-I remember Justin Verlander getting plastered as a rookie in the few starts he made. He turned out ok-I think White deserves more than one day, and more than a handful of starts-before we call him good, bad, etc.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
hail2thevictors said:
Superfractor said:
19braves77 said:
JEA2880 said:
19braves77 said:
Wonder if Coors Field has any effect at all on him.

Probably not since the game is in Arizona :lol:

Well maybe the thought of pitching in Coors ?

That's a bit of a stretch, no?

I'm not worried, yet. Let's see what happens next year.

If you follow the OP's posts, you would certainly take everything he says with a grain, or jar, of salt.

Geesh-I remember Justin Verlander getting plastered as a rookie in the few starts he made. He turned out ok-I think White deserves more than one day, and more than a handful of starts-before we call him good, bad, etc.

This is the board that has already pretty much written off the just turned 20 yr old Mike Trout.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I just said he was terrible and now am adding now he didn't look much a strike thrower last night. Don't see how you can debate terrible but all of you are doing a great job of it.

Members online

Latest posts