Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Garfoose Auctions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
He is listing some of his equipment and they are going for some decent change. Most of the auctions are going to charity. The descriptions are pretty funny to read though. Thought the board might want to see these and even possibly bid on them. His charity auctions are going toward Autism Speaks.

Enjoy!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mr._garfoose/m. ... 4340.l2562

WaxPax

...and Garfoose makes an appearance right in the middle of this spring training picture I took...he's between Bootcheck & McGee....

DSC09483.jpg

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
P_Manning 18 said:
Wasnt he a drama queen at the National last year?

Not when I talked to him. He seemed really nice and down to earth. He asked me if I wanted him to draw the garfoose. Of course, I said yes.

The pictures of him in the windbreaker on ebay are classic.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Hayhurst was a decent guy at the national. Very funny and whitty.

He doesn't know when or how to turn his sarcasm off, and some people can't handle that.

must have left his lunchbox home last year

Here is my trusty lunchbox, which housed all my goodies during the season. Every pitcher has a few essentials he needs to get his job done, little things like a toothbrush, sunglasses, protein bars, athletic headphones, polygrip, superglue, Vaseline...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Maybe he should use the auctions for some income - he was released a week or two ago.

I believe his new book will be sub-titled: "Looking for a minor league job so I can keep my Major League dreams alive".

If healthy, I"m sure he'll have no job finding a minor league job in 2012.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
tommyfro21 said:
He is listing some of his equipment and they are going for some decent change. Most of the auctions are going to charity. The descriptions are pretty funny to read though. Thought the board might want to see these and even possibly bid on them. His charity auctions are going toward Autism Speaks.

Enjoy!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/mr._garfoose/m. ... 4340.l2562

Each auction is actually supporting a different charity, but all very worthy.

If I had the additional dough, I would definitely go after one or two of the auctions.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
FortyFour said:
he should really put his name in the titles.

He doesn't need to. With his twitter following, anything he lists would get immediate love.

And about the, "needs a job thing" hes got a 3 book deal. Something tells me he will get through. He will make nice money off the field somewhere.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
FortyFour said:
he should really put his name in the titles.

He doesn't need to. With his twitter following, anything he lists would get immediate love.

And about the, "needs a job thing" hes got a 3 book deal. Something tells me he will get through. He will make nice money off the field somewhere.
Wouldnt hurt.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts