Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

N00b eBay NPB case question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
A buyer hit a BIN and never paid, I messaged, no response...the whole nine yards. So I opened a NPB case but he isn't responding to that either. It has been 10 or 11 days. What is the next step to getting closure? On the case page it says 'awaiting response' so I can't really do anything. I'd like to get my Final Value Fees back, but what happens if he doesn't respond?

Thanks in advance for any help.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
You just have to wait. There is a certain time frame the buyer has to respond to the claim. If they don't respond you get your fees back. I just had to file 2 last month.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
If you filed a normal NPB, you have to wait 96 hours from the time you open the case (not from the time the listing ended) before you can "close" the claim and get a refund.

If it has been 11 days since you opened a case, you need to go back to the listing under my ebay, or to the resolution center, and close the claim to get your fee refund. Once you do this, the transaction is "cancelled" and the buyer will also be blocked from submitting payment as well as leaving feedback, therefore you are free to re-list it without repercussions.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
cmnkb8 said:
If you filed a normal NPB, you have to wait 96 hours from the time you open the case (not from the time the listing ended) before you can "close" the claim and get a refund.

If it has been 11 days since you opened a case, you need to go back to the listing under my ebay, or to the resolution center, and close the claim to get your fee refund. Once you do this, the transaction is "cancelled" and the buyer will also be blocked from submitting payment as well as leaving feedback, therefore you are free to re-list it without repercussions.

Got it, thanks for the help. Both of your posts are thanked.

Members online

Latest posts