Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
darrend505 said:
birdsfan85 said:
Just sent out offers on 2 really nice Willie Mays cards.

Nice! I am really happy to be paying for my 71 near set this week!
How much is that running you? I like 71 Topps as long as the borders don't show too much white.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Of course a few signed 48 Bowman's got listed that I need for my set, good thing I'm not going too hard after the set so I won't have my feelings hurt if I lose them.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Man, I listed 1000 auctions on penny day and only 60 have bids so far :(

I wasnt' expecting all of them to sell (heck I would've been surprised if half of them got bids). But man, only 60 so far? There is one day left. Hopefully tomorrow it picks up.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
That sucks Carl hopefully you get some more bids. I have stacks of stuff that I am going to start listing on ebay, trying to get rid of a lot of stuff I could care less about.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
birdsfan85 said:
That sucks Carl hopefully you get some more bids. I have stacks of stuff that I am going to start listing on ebay, trying to get rid of a lot of stuff I could care less about.

That was my goal as well. But apparently what I don't care about, no one cares about :lol:

You listing some vintage or just modern stuff?

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
birdsfan85 said:

That was my goal as well. But apparently what I don't care about, no one cares about :lol:

You listing some vintage or just modern stuff?
A little of both. Hoping to ge a few thousand out of everything I have set aside to sell. Going to put some towards the National next year and some towards putting a deck on my house.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
birdsfan85 said:
A little of both. Hoping to ge a few thousand out of everything I have set aside to sell. Going to put some towards the National next year and some towards putting a deck on my house.

Nice! Decks are awesome. Put a grill and some lounge chairs out there and you are set!

Members online