Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nearest and farthest/most bizarre eBay sales locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I was just getting ready a package for a sale over the weekend and noticed that the buyer only lives about 30 minutes away from me. Kind of random for living in BFE Wisconsin and I was wondering how often that happens.

Anyone else have some interesting places, near or far, they've shipped cards to from eBay or other sales?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Ive sold to people that lived in my city.
I've sold to people in China/Japan/Australia
Bought from Sellers in Germany.

Strangest sale I made location wise was to a person that lived on the same street in a small town in Florida where I lived almost 10 years ago...theres only 3 houses on the street. I asked how long they lived there and they said since 1998, so I probably saw them at some point.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Same with BunchoBull, I sold a card to a guy who lived right down the street. I walked the card to his house and put it in his mailbox.

The weirdest place I've sold to is Sri Lanka...no joke. Didn't even know they followed baseball there. I suppose they have cricket.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Not that exciting.....but I did a double-take with the last address I sent to.

The item was going to Waterbury, CT.

I am in Chicago now, but I grew up and spent most of my life in CT. In a town nearby. My father's family is in/from Waterbury and I spent a lot of time there playing sports.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I sold an autograph to an old friend who I lost touch with who lives in the same town I used to. We keep in touch now. Was crazy when I printed the label and had to look like 5 times :lol:

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I had a guy PM me asking for my address for a card he had just pulled. After sending it to him I found out he was about .3 miles away from me. Was very odd.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
As I printed the shipping label, I thought it would be cool to show up at the doorstep for delivery (maybe a little creepy though), but I woulda spent more in gas and the label was already printed :p

Members online

Latest posts