Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does Nishioka have a auto in Topps Chrome?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Still no signs that Nishi has an auto in 2011 Topps Chrome. Sell sheet had a mock of him having a auto in it. None have hit Ebay. Still early, but you see just about everyone else has had a few listed.
Did Nishi get a big ego when Sidsgraphs and Fan Hq probably overpaid big $$ to get him to sign. So he thought he could up his price to Topps?

Paging JP, Schmidtfan, Gilmore with Topps contacts. Maybe they can find out.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
possible sp you think?

have all autos in the checklist so far popped up?

I figure that although he's not playing well at all, his base chrome auto would outsell almost everyone at this point due to japan collector factor..

dave

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
He has been brutal. But his auto will still sell for big $. Like you said the Japan factor will be huge. His first cert and a lot of Twins collectors want his auto. I don't think he is much of an ip signer either. So his Chrome cert auto was gonna be first chance to get it.

Not sure if anyone else hasn't had an auto show up yet from TC. Maybe someone else knows.
Ben Revere was a late add. I'm thinking Topps got him when Nishi screwed them on his deal. I guess will see what Topps has to say. Still holding out hope Nishi signed, he had plenty of time with all time he was out with injuries.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
As a huge Twins fan I would rather have an autograph of almost any other player in the set than Nishioka. He has been just awful at the plate and in the field this year.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I would rather pull a card that just had a note from Topps that just said, "we are sorry, but you were about to pull a Nishioka auto, to better serve you, we have pulled this card from production. we thank you and hope you continue to enjoy all of the great products topps has to offer."

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Boom there it is!!! Sucks it's a redemption. But better than nothing. Now the wait for big price drop after the first bunch sell for a ton.

madbull34

Sep 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
P_Manning 18 said:
madbull34 said:
One of the auction states only 50 made. Can't confirm though.

[ebay:2s32xd74]270814850766[/ebay:2s32xd74]

I can. Gold Refractors are #'d to 50.

Hmm. The others were for base autos. This one is for the gold refractor. Wonder how many base autos there are?

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
This one just popped on ebay too

[ebay]http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Topps-Chrome-Variation-Tsuyoshi-Nishioka-AUTO-SP-Twins-/190575401973?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2c5f2ddbf5[/ebay]

~AJ

yclipper21

Feb 14, 2010
Just pulled a base auto rookie variation, and listed it at 5, and someone hit the bin at 7 for $80.00. It must be super shortprinted because I thought maybe 50 because of the Japanese collectors. The two listed now that are base are at 21, and 37 repectively. Think they are worth $100.00+

Members online

No members online now.