Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's here! Finally snagged a Pujols Chrome Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Been wanting one for a long time. I flip my collection quite a bit, but will likely hold this for a while...very sweet. No qualms about liquidating a bunch of Sanos to board member 'sunojorel' (who should have an elite Sano collection now) and part of a Brady Contenders auto to get it.
pete
ft466.jpg

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Very Nice! :shock:
Not quite as nice as a Auto RC but I picked this up for my HOF Baseball PC
pujols.jpg

Very nice. I like auto'd baseballs - display better than cards, and can be very affordable versus an auto'd rookie for some of these guys.

As for the Pujols, just have to see if I want to try and cross to BGS...it does look nice in the SGC slab though.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Awesome pick up!

But black cards are the only cards I do NOT like in SGC Holders...

Cross that sucker over!

burke23 said:
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Very Nice! :shock:
Not quite as nice as a Auto RC but I picked this up for my HOF Baseball PC
pujols.jpg

Very nice. I like auto'd baseballs - display better than cards, and can be very affordable versus an auto'd rookie for some of these guys.

As for the Pujols, just have to see if I want to try and cross to BGS...it does look nice in the SGC slab though.

Yeah I know. I just collect autos of HOFers on Baseballs and cards.
Picked up the Pujols bal for $280 with a JSA Full Letter COA.

I think it looks AMAZING in the SCG holder.... I would keep it.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Be8el0ve said:
scotty21690 said:
Daaaaamn! :shock:

That looks SO sick in the SGC slab.

I agree! Great Price too!

I was kind of scared spending this much on a single card (been a while)...glad that so far no one said "you overpaid!"

Members online