Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Probably won't be around to much this weekend, but I'll check in real quick for messages. Going to be busy, busy, busy. Already have 12, and should have 6 more within the hour, with a few straglers coming in during the day/evening. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Morning everyone! I'm trying to get UD's site to load so I can enter a redemption code but it isn't working right now. Ugh. Guess that's what I get for buying a redemption.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
69MetsFan said:
George_Calfas said:
Hey Dave!

What's on the agenda for the Calfas clan for the weekend?
Last night was opening night for the guitar festival, it continues through Saturday so B will be busy there and C and I will listen to good music.......next up for me taj mahal

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":qkwb8yrk]Hey Dave!

Last night was opening night for the guitar festival, it continues through Saturday so B will be busy there and C and I will listen to good music.......next up for me taj mahal[/quote:qkwb8yrk]

Sounds like a blast. Does your wife get to relax a bit and listen or is it strictly work, work, work?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
69MetsFan said:
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1dmrpkr2]Hey Dave!

Last night was opening night for the guitar festival, it continues through Saturday so B will be busy there and C and I will listen to good music.......next up for me taj mahal

Sounds like a blast. Does your wife get to relax a bit and listen or is it strictly work, work, work?[/quote:1dmrpkr2]
Pretty stressful on her since there is a lot of local and national press around. I think being around all of the music keeps her from going crazy.

You have any plans?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

was surprized to find out I was the boss last night at work and of course the **** hit the fan last night about something I had no idea about. there was a seniority issue on a particular job a week and a half back while I was boss and the plant manager told me what he wanted done. Come to find out he had the seniority thing wrong and the wrong person was getting the pay. That came to a head last night because it was unresolved and the party not making the money had me find out for sure who was the senior person. I found out after my boss was aware of this already but obviously he never fixed the situation so I was left in a crappy spot. Good part I guess is I tend to fix things when the come up unlike the real bosses. I guess I have to look at it as good job experience hopefully for the future.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
George_Calfas said:
69MetsFan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3phov6yj]
69MetsFan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3phov6yj]Hey Dave!

Sounds like a blast. Does your wife get to relax a bit and listen or is it strictly work, work, work?[/quote:3phov6yj]
Pretty stressful on her since there is a lot of local and national press around. I think being around all of the music keeps her from going crazy.

You have any plans?[/quote:3phov6yj]

Plan on grilling and enjoying the pool for what'll probably be one of the last weekends that's swim worthy.
Gotta' go to work.
Y'all have a great day! :D

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a ***** count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, you I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Crystal has bronchitis instead of pneumonia. She's starting to feel better. She went to the doctor on Wednesday and the prescription is helping.

No news on my grandfather yet. Evidently it's going to take a few days to get the results. He goes back on the 22nd for more information. I really appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. It means a lot guys. Thank you.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all.

14 hour day yesyerday. Probably same today. Coming in tomorrow too.
Church picnic Sunday. "Chef Pierre" will be cooking :lol:

Pete

Members online