Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I no longer have 100% + FB, the EPITOME of a BAD BUYER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I checked this game before shipping
http://www.ebay.com/itm/220834092371

I made sure it was in the sleeve and I saw no scratches.
THe ***** leaves me a neg fb without even contacting me first.

Reviewing his fb, i believe he practices this and gets sellers to reverse negative fb by refunding the clown without him even shipping back.

Morons like this set a bad name for buyers, as ebay protects the buyers but doesn't protect the sellers. I would have given him a refund if he asked, adn I did look at the game before shipping. My guess is that he looks for items advertised as like new and looks for a little scratch, leaves neg fb, and then works out reversal fb with seller offering either full or partial refund WITHOUT him having to ship back. By NO WAY was this covered with scratches as he suggests. I even had another ebayer contact me saying he was screwed over too, and that he took the time to try to contact ebay (i didnt bother), and said that ebay wouldn't do anything.

I have watched his fb since my auction ended and have seen several of his neg fb changed to neutral or positive...slimebag!

I had 100% fb up until that point and I always try my best to make sure the buyer is always happy...

some examples where sellers wouldn't give in to his semantics. Also if you look at some of his positives they say scratches still..he used to reverse the fb from neg to positive but left the same feedback description. He has got smarter and just says great seller now, once he gets his refund... he is getting smarter with his shenanigans, as to not publicisize his "tricks".
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ophetic&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&mPg=131&page=5

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
TomMurry said:
I dont pay any attention to sellers feedback unless its less than 98%

I agree, there are always a few clowns out there that like to give negatives, and its hard to maintain 100% fb, but what it does say is that the seller is willing to work with you to make you happy. 100% may be a farce, but in my honest opinion, i think it does say the seller is willing to bend over backwards if necessary to make you happy. I guess one thing about not having 100%, there isn't a desire for me to worry about the occasional idiot anymore.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Yeah, looks to be exactly what he's doing.

what upsets me more than getting the negative is that this guy is practicing these shenanigans and probably averaging getting his games for 50% off, so he knows he can just bid to win, slap a negative fb, and get a partial or full refund. He doesn't even offer to ship item back which tells me he is reselling the stuff anyway (even though they have a scratch..right). After searching his id a little, i find out he owns a retail game shop.

whatever, the moral police will get him eventually i am sure.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
thank you for this. i occasionally sell used games and dvd's as well. not even taking a chance with this person.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
In a perfect world, a vindictive person may decide some day to bid on the cards he is selling and pull the same thing on him......... ;)

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
cgilmo said:
100% is overrated
Extremely.If is impossible to please everyone on Ebay with the odds stacked against you as a seller.If you have 1000 positives and 1 negative it isn't a big deal.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
JackLondon said:
In a perfect world, a vindictive person may decide some day to bid on the cards he is selling and pull the same thing on him......... ;)
i should but cant bring myself to it...i thought long and hard about it though.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
hofautos said:
JackLondon said:
i should but cant bring myself to it...i thought long and hard about it though.

Yeah, i know it. Let's just hope that karma makes an appearance in his future dealings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts