Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Check out my last few maildays... PC of myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
This set is done by a guy on Youtube named Gary. His id is kingofsteak. This set is called TT3 Debut Edition. I got into this set and am blown away by his work. We all sent in 15 stickers and pieces of jerseys, hats, shirts ect. and here are a few of the ones I got of myself plus two others that I pulled out of my pack. Each pack comes with 4 base autos, a patch auto and a special card (dual patch, super logo, dual auto ect..)

Here is a scan of two guys I have:

TT3.jpg

Then my base followed by a patch 1/1 inscription and then the dual patch auto booklet:

TT3base-1.jpg

TT3patchauto.jpg

TT3booklet.jpg

Here is a link to his youtube channel to see more videos of him and his work if interested:

http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofsteak

Here is the video of my pack:

[youtube:l7xrm5zg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd-9RAhh0eI[/youtube:l7xrm5zg]

Thanks for looking guys

~AJ

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
TBTwinsFan said:
Awesome! I wanted to get into that set but don't you have to have 100+ subs? I only have 28 or so. I will get in it next year hopefully :cool:

This set was a debut so only had to have 50. That's all I had but was enough. Now since putting the vid up of the pack I have over 80.

~AJ

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
ajbraves25 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Awesome! I wanted to get into that set but don't you have to have 100+ subs? I only have 28 or so. I will get in it next year hopefully :cool:

This set was a debut so only had to have 50. That's all I had but was enough. Now since putting the vid up of the pack I have over 80.

~AJ

Ahh. I thought debut meant "first time." I need to sub to Gary because I probably would have known that if I would have been subbed.

He and 7's make some crazy videos. They really get into it.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
TBTwinsFan said:
ajbraves25 said:
TBTwinsFan said:

~AJ

Ahh. I thought debut meant "first time." I need to sub to Gary because I probably would have known that if I would have been subbed.

He and 7's make some crazy videos. They really get into it.

Oh it did mean 1st time. Everyone in this set never was on the set before.

~AJ

Members online

Latest posts