Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chiefs @ Patriots Game Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Just about kickoff time.

I'll be pulling for a big game from Brady & D. Bowe for FFB. I'm up by 1 & have those two left with my opponent having Branch. Should be a win barring a miracle :fingerscrossed:.

Who you got?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
In one league, I need to hold Bronk to < 9 points. Hopefully, no TDs should do it.

In another league, I need Baldwin to get 20+ points more than Branch. Not even JB's die-hard fans on here would give me a shot... :lol:

kcgranola

Jan 31, 2009
the chiefs got worked on the onside kick ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Chiefs are looking pretty good so far. They are doing a good job getting pressure on Brady.

Thought they should have went for it instead of punting when it was 4th & inches on the Pats 40.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
gt2590 said:
In one league, I need to hold Bronk to < 9 points. Hopefully, no TDs should do it. :lol:

::facepalm::

Memo to KC's Defensive Co-ordinator:

It's great you've been getting pressure on #12, but you might wanna tell your LBs to cover #87 a little. He is NE's best receiver. :evil:

Members online