Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I'm really excited cuz I've got a few Goldy PC cards coming my way! A couple SP autos #d /5 and then a jumbo patch auto #d /10 with a sweet tag.

Can't wait to see! I've got a couple ones I like coming in. It was a slow last month or so (minus the ******* super) but finally picked up a couple decent things.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I gotta think at this point that Brito has the upper hand over Tomas and might actually be the starter, with Tomas at 4th. I think (wishful, perhaps) that the D-back won't just play Tomas because he's being paid more - even as a 4th OF he'll get a bunch of AB's, so I'd much rather see Brito starting. And I just like his name.

Did A.J. play tonight? I remember reading he might be back in action on Wednesday.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I gotta think at this point that Brito has the upper hand over Tomas and might actually be the starter, with Tomas at 4th. I think (wishful, perhaps) that the D-back won't just play Tomas because he's being paid more - even as a 4th OF he'll get a bunch of AB's, so I'd much rather see Brito starting. And I just like his name.

Did A.J. play tonight? I remember reading he might be back in action on Wednesday.

Noup

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

They talked to him in the middle of the game but no, he didn't play.

That would be awesome if they gave Brito the starting outfield spot. I've never been a big fan of Tomas.

Members online

Latest posts