Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
nkdbacks said:
Anybody gotten any autographs this spring yet? I'm hoping to get out there on my Spring Break starting the 17th, so we will see what comes out of that.

Otherwise just wanted to show off the 2011 Topps Chrome Superfractor set I finally completed. I've been looking for the Young for a while and it finally popped up, so I have all the D-backs in the set from 2011 now.

2011Superfractors.jpg

Chris Young, Justin Upton, Joe Paterson RC

Otherwise just focusing on the Daniel Hudson collection now, hopefully will get that posted up soon.

Where did that Young show up?
Damn I missed it!!!!

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
domino2012 said:
nkdbacks said:
Anybody gotten any autographs this spring yet? I'm hoping to get out there on my Spring Break starting the 17th, so we will see what comes out of that.

Otherwise just wanted to show off the 2011 Topps Chrome Superfractor set I finally completed. I've been looking for the Young for a while and it finally popped up, so I have all the D-backs in the set from 2011 now.

2011Superfractors.jpg

Chris Young, Justin Upton, Joe Paterson RC

Otherwise just focusing on the Daniel Hudson collection now, hopefully will get that posted up soon.

Where did that Young show up?
Damn I missed it!!!!

Showed up on E-bay about 2 weeks ago? It was a BIN/BO, and I definitely overpaid but I wanted to have the whole set so I just put in an offer and they accepted. I think it was only up about an hour or so before he accepted.

And Dbacksfan08, for having all the Supers, I haven't seen a single Canary of any D-backs players. I just assumed they were tougher pulls than the Supers. I'll keep an eye out for the Reynolds though.

DBacks08

Sep 21, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
nkdbacks said:
And Dbacksfan08, for having all the Supers, I haven't seen a single Canary of any D-backs players. I just assumed they were tougher pulls than the Supers. I'll keep an eye out for the Reynolds though.

Hm... yeah, Reynolds will be in an Orioles uniform. I'll appreciate you keeping a lookout!

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
hi I collect Josh Collmenter just stopping by to say hi and if you have anything, especially from 2009 let me know. Thanks

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
That Sparkle Autograph is very cool, I've never seen that subset before.

Love starting the season 4-0!

Here's some recent pickups, mostly just been buying Daniel Hudson stuff that comes up, I'll get those up some time.
2012ToppsTributePurpleAutoIanKennedy.jpg

1/1

2009UDSignatureStarsTrioAutographsHarenDrewWebb.jpg

/35

2009ToppsTripleThreadsLetterPlusRelicsPlatinumBrandonWebb.png

1/1

2011ToppsMarqueeMuesumCollectionAutographIanKennedy.png

/10

2010ToppsTripleThreadsRisingStarsSapphireTriplePatchAutoChrisYoung.jpg

/10

2008UDAPieceofHistoryFranchiseHistoryBlueJerseyAutoJustinUpton.jpg

/25

2005PlayoffPrimePatchesMLBMaterialsTeamLogoPatchAutoSteveFinley.jpg

/40

2004DonrussClassicsDressCodeJerseyAutographBrandonWebb.jpg

/10

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Is anybody going to the Phoenix Baptist Show tomorrow? I haven't been to one in a couple years and am debating going, but don't know if I feel like driving out there.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Couple quick questions for you DBacks guys...

I'm extremely interested in tracking down a Junior Spivey card from 2004. It's probably a longshot, but does anyone have either version of this card?
2004 Donruss Press Proofs Gold #217 (/25)
2004 Donruss Orange County Convention #217 (/5)

Aside from Vizquel, my 2 other favorite players happen to be with the DBacks right now- John McDonald and Charles Nagy. Any leads on game-used stuff, or misc SGA items that are given away that might have either? For instance in the past I've been lucky to pick up a few random regional cards that would be extremely tough to even know about if you didn't live in the area. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Reviving this 2-year-old thread to ask if anyone is going to Fan Fest on Saturday. And seeing if the few of us who post here are still around, or if anyone new has come around.

Got back into the card game in the last couple months, so I've had quite a few pickups lately. Hopefully have some time to scan soon.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Reviving this 2-year-old thread to ask if anyone is going to Fan Fest on Saturday. And seeing if the few of us who post here are still around, or if anyone new has come around.

Got back into the card game in the last couple months, so I've had quite a few pickups lately. Hopefully have some time to scan soon.

Plan on being there w my girls

Ryan

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I can't wait for the fanfest! I didn't know there was a thread like this so i will definitely be checking back.

Yeah, I think the last post was April of 2012. Got busy with college wrapping up the last couple years, so I kind of let the threads (and my collection) fall to the wayside. Hope to see everyone posting again though, even if there's only a few of us. If you get new stuff in, post away.

Hope to see some of you at Fanfest tomorrow as well!

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Alive but wounded. Although I was made a moderator on another obscure trading card forum because 50 or so BO members followed me over.

I didn't notice you were on here too. I saw dbacksfan4life and was wondering if he's the same one from BO.

He is, just doesn't post much here. Thank goodness, I was worried my D-backs discussions would plummet without you around.

Members online

Latest posts