Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
DBacks up 6-2 in the 5th thanks to a 2-run HR (#13) from Lamb & an RBI double from Goldy. Those two have been scorching hot these last couple weeks.

Jake Lamb is now 3rd in home runs & leads the league in RBI alongside Blackmon
Paul Goldschmidt leads the league in walks, 2nd in runs scored & 5th in stolen bases (to go along with a bunch of other top 10 stats)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
DBacks up 6-2 in the 5th thanks to a 2-run HR (#13) from Lamb & an RBI double from Goldy. Those two have been scorching hot these last couple weeks.

Jake Lamb is now 3rd in home runs & leads the league in RBI alongside Blackmon
Paul Goldschmidt leads the league in walks, 2nd in runs scored & 5th in stolen bases (to go along with a bunch of other top 10 stats)
Fun/at least in convo season so far. I'll take it.

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Chase Anderson no-hitting us thru 6 innings with 10 strikeouts??? When did this guy become a quality pitcher? I'm still not sure if either Anderson has been pitching really well or if our offense has just been really bad. Our offense has certainly been much better at home this year.

Zack Greinke has finally imploded. That's too bad, looks like we are finally going to lose.

He is on FIRE!! 7 home runs in the past 10 games :shock:

His BC autograph cards have also begun to catch some fire. I knew I should have picked up a bunch of color autos a few weeks back when base autos were still in the $10-$15 range. They are now exceeding $30+. Last year I picked up some base & ref autos and almost immediately after I did he went into that slump 2-3 month slump to end the season. Go figure. I'm hoping this year he can avoid falling apart in the second half.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Never thought I'd see it happen but Robbie Ray just tossed his first complete game shutout of his career! Not only that but he didn't even walk anyone & struck out 10.

Something like 25 straight scoreless innings from him. I especially love to see him with 3 straight appearances going 7 or more IP.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The following players are all worthy of an All-Star appearance so VOTE for them D-Backs fans!!!
https://www.mlb.com/all-star/ballot?tcid=ASG17_mlb_newstory#

Jake Lamb .289 avg 14 HR 45 RBI .956 OPS 3 SB 26 XBH 1.6 WAR
Paul Goldschmidt .307 avg 12 HR 39 RBI 1.007 OPS 12 SB 26 XBH 2.4 WAR
Robbie Ray 5-3 3.00 ERA 3.27 FIP 1.10 WHIP 69 IP 84 K/29 BB 2.9 WAR
Zack Greinke 6-3 3.24 ERA 3.27 FIP 0.96 WHIP 72.1 IP 84 K/14 BB 2.3 WAR

Heck, you could even add Chris Owings to that list.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
My first reverse jinx of the year works and we go into extra innings. Still doesn't mean we won't lose but I'm hoping we can put together some extra innings magic to get the win.

Worked for 5 minutes at least! Wonder how long this delay will go...I have zero confidence they can win once they resume, though.

Members online