Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I'm beginning to think there is more to Goldy's injuries than we are being led to believe. Yesterday when asked the question regarding the severity of his injury, Steven Gilbert (D-Backs beat writer) said he'd be amazed if Goldy wasn't in Friday's lineup.

It's Friday & he's still not in the lineup. He's had nearly 5 days to rest up & Goldschmidt is the type of player who would have to be on his death bed in order to keep from playing so I believe the injury is much more severe than being reported.

Not good, not good at all...

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Eh, I mean they're on such a winning streak, up 7 on the WC, there is no real reason to rush him back into the lineup I'd say. He's was out there warming up & bp so if there actually is an issue we'll find out by the end of the weekend. They play 13 straight days starting tonight.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Welp, back the same shi**y midseason team we were around the All-Star break. We've just lost 2 home games to the lousy Padres.

We had a 7-2 lead when the 9th inning started and Fernando the clown Rodney blew it. If this ******* can't hold a lead that size against the Padres he certainly won't be of any use in the postseason...if we even get there.

Latest posts