Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azbaseballfan

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
A question for you fellow dback fans. Where do you see Ketel Marte fitting in? He is tearing up AAA (13 game hit streak, leading league in AVG and runs), however, there is a big road block in the way (a hot Chris Owings/Brandon Drury).

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
A question for you fellow dback fans. Where do you see Ketel Marte fitting in? He is tearing up AAA (13 game hit streak, leading league in AVG and runs), however, there is a big road block in the way (a hot Chris Owings/Brandon Drury).

Tough to say. It may take an injury or one of the two going into a really deep slump in order for him to get called back up. The issue with him getting the call right now is that he won't get regular playing time which could potentially hurt his development (even if he is 23 with previous ML experience).

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Watched the first two innings, got Ray on one of my teams, loooots to be excited about if your a D-backs fan, loads of good talent.

Side note my phone tried to autocorrect D-backs to D-Day...not sure if I want to evaluate D-Day fans...or the level of talent, seems it would be in poor taste.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts