Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally after almost ten years of looking it is home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dreamerfan

Aug 10, 2008
Rochester,Mi
I have been looking for the Larry Walker Donruss Signatures Century auto for almost ten years. I have found a couple but they were out of my price range at the time and when I did have the money it was gone. Now I have it and its home. I have had some serious issues with my wifes health and have been in and out of cards the last couple months. But when I saw it listed on ebay with a buy it now price I could not click that button fast enough. I was hoping that the other Walker collectors would not see it and it could be mine. Well today it came home with a couple others that I got while playing on the phone.

i will start with some of the other Walker I got

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg

scan0004-1.jpg

scan0006-1.jpg

and now for the one I have waited for

scan0008-1.jpg

Thanks for the read

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Love that Canadian patch. And very interesting how Larry likes to sign cards sideways.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
awesome stuff! random but would you be interested in a 1/1 walker letterman for $100 from topps sterling? i believe i have it in one my boxes will have to double check pm me!

thanks.

shep :)

dreamerfan

Aug 10, 2008
Rochester,Mi
billsanders007 said:
Do you know if Larry Walker has any manufacturer produced autos in a Cardinals uni?

Thanks,

Bill

No he has no autos in a cardinals uniform just rockies and more rockies. I was hoping that this year that they would come out with a expos jersey or a cardinals auto. I know he has several cardinals patches no autos

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I did not see that.... DAMN! That's the first time I've seen one so at least I now have. :) How much did you pick it up for?
Also love the Canadiana Patch (you outbid me on it :) )

The only auto Walker has that he is in a non Rockies uniform is From 2011 Topps Sterling.

P1040777.jpg

PS - hope your wife's health improves.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts