Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Somebody please stop me from selling! Red Refractor Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rawonion

Feb 7, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
I got this beautiful card in a retail pack, yes RETAIL, and I could really use the money but it looks sooo nice. I don't send cards off for grading, but I do not think there is a scratch on it and the centering looks great to me. Somebody please give me a good reason to sell or keep this beauty.

NimmoRedRefractorAuto.jpg

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
My LCS has listed that card twice for a customer, but always nonpaying bidders with exceptional feedback who buy tons of big ticket items. Great card, this one looks GEM.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Gotta sell and not think twice about it. Take the $600 after fees and shipping and run. Don't look back. If the card sell for $1k in a month, who cares. You have $600 and didn't lose anything. SELL!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
rawonion said:
I got this beautiful card in a retail pack, yes RETAIL, and I could really use the money but it looks sooo nice. I don't send cards off for grading, but I do not think there is a scratch on it and the centering looks great to me. Somebody please give me a good reason to sell or keep this beauty.

That's a Hobby auto right? Did you pull this from a Value Box?

rawonion

Feb 7, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
alexs64 said:
rawonion said:

That's a Hobby auto right? Did you pull this from a Value Box?

These autos are also available in retail. I got it from a retail wax box, $2.99. Bought 6 packs.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
markakis8 said:
Gotta sell and not think twice about it. Take the $600 after fees and shipping and run. Don't look back. If the card sell for $1k in a month, who cares. You have $600 and didn't lose anything. SELL!

Or sell it on here avoid Ebay fees

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Pulled the same card out of a hobby box and sold. Got $700 and was very happy. Card definitely looks sweet right now but think about what you can do with the loot or the cards you could add to your collection, makes selling easy.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
padremurph said:
Pulled the same card out of a hobby box and sold. Got $700 and was very happy. Card definitely looks sweet right now but think about what you can do with the loot or the cards you could add to your collection, makes selling easy.

700 reasons to sell :)

EDIT: looks like someone decided...

[phil:3omirci1]160718628191[/phil:3omirci1]

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
Sell the card. Take the proceeds and diversify. It is generally MUCH better invest in different players at lower prices. The odds of Nimmo making it big are LOW.

With $600+, you could get some NICE cards that have a higher probability of increasing in value over the next several months. Strasburg/Harper, etc.

rawonion

Feb 7, 2010
Lawrenceville, GA
masonphillip said:
padremurph said:

700 reasons to sell :)

EDIT: looks like someone decided...

[phil:3o63n062]160718628191[/phil:3o63n062]

Yes, I decided to sell.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
Me personally, I would've graded an then listed. But either way your gonna come out ahead! Nice pull btw!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts