Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

official Ravens vs. NE Game Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I missed the entire 1st quarter because I thought the ******* game started at 3:30

I fail at life

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Wow, what an ending. Evans had what looked to be a sure TD catch knocked loose & the missed chip shot by Cundiff. ::facepalm::

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
You have a timeout left.... but with 15 seconds to go on the play clock the kicker is running on the field.... why make him feel rushed.... take the timeout and give him time to visualize the kick.

Im sure that was Flacco's fault.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
P_Manning 18 said:
You have a timeout left.... but with 15 seconds to go on the play clock the kicker is running on the field.... why make him feel rushed.... take the timeout and give him time to visualize the kick.

Im sure that was Flacco's fault.

I was actually saying the same thing when I saw him run up to the line. Very weird.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
beefycheddar said:
Still can't believe the Patriots won. Insane game, not a good game, but insane.

Agreed.
My in-laws were over, which led to far, far fewer f-bombs than there would have normally been in a game like that.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Big Mac McGwire said:
2 years in a row , 2 aweful losses.

cam cameron needs to go

we blew it. we shoulda won

A different OC would not have made the difference tonight man.. Unless he can kick

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
If the Ravens would have had a better kicker they would have taken the FG shot earlier. They definitely need to go out and get a kicker, what happened today was inexcusable. I really wanted them to win just to keep the Pats out of the SB. Is this going to be their first SB without cheating? I can't remember off the top of my head if they were caught before their last SB, anyone?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Rickzcards said:
Is this going to be their first SB without cheating? I can't remember off the top of my head if they were caught before their last SB, anyone?

Please with the whole cheating BS ... It is laughable.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
wheeler281 said:
Rickzcards said:
Is this going to be their first SB without cheating? I can't remember off the top of my head if they were caught before their last SB, anyone?

Please with the whole cheating BS ... It is laughable.

Well, he does have a point. They have only gone 53-11 since they "stopped cheating". Imagine if they kept it up....they might still be pretty good.

HEAVYHITTER

Oct 31, 2008
Was stuck in the airport watching the end of this game.

Could. Not. Stop. Laughing.

Surprised we didn't hear of a stabbing in the locker room after the game...

Latest posts