Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Bowl XLVI - Patriots vs. Giants - Who ya got?

Who will win Super Bowl XLVI

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
Brady cements his status as the best QB ever.

Hey we agree on something!

Seriously, if the Pats win this thing, Brady goes down as the best QB of all time. Traditionalists will fight tooth and nail and argue Montana but Brady will have more Super Bowl wins and match or better Montana in almost every facet of the game. And Brady will play for 2-4 more years.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
I got the Gmen in this game 27 24...p-manning atleast weget to watch one manning play in Indy this season

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
colts1888 said:
I got the Gmen in this game 27 24...p-manning atleast weget to watch one manning play in Indy this season

Yep.

I gotta root for little brother... just like I did 4 years ago.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
What a waste of a Superbowl. I hate both teams but the Pats will win, no question about it. The giants Luck will just run out w/ this 2-3 week gap before the game.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I obviously have the Giants.

If they do win though, it will be a PERFECT copy of the 2008 post season. Away every game, underdogs all the way, and showdown with NE.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
This is a tough one but I would like to see the Giants take it. Either team is well deserving though and defense will be the deciding factor.

I got this guy and his squad

cfa409d4.jpg

im going to throw some loot on the money line for the Giants
and then im going to cheer Tom Brady on.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Pats and the Points for me, although I could care less who wins. :lol:

They beat a better team (Ravens) than the Giants with Brady having (maybe) his worst Post-season game ever
and with the Niners giving them 10 points on TOs and the Niners having the most mediocore WRs this side of St. Louis. And the Pats' Special teams are way better than NY's.

Plus, IMO the extra week will help the Pats Defensive coaches alot more than it'll help the Giants' coaches.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
markakis8 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Hey we agree on something! Seriously, if the Pats win this thing, Brady goes down as the best QB of all time.

You're both nuts...

Sorry to bunch you in there C, but all this one would do is cement his spot in the Top 5.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
gt2590 said:
markakis8 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Hey we agree on something! Seriously, if the Pats win this thing, Brady goes down as the best QB of all time.

You're both nuts...

Sorry to bunch you in there C, but all this one would do is cement his spot in the Top 5.

Care to list 4 QB's better than Brady? You'd be wrong if you did. :cool: :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
markakis8 said:
gt2590 said:
markakis8 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Care to list 4 QB's better than Brady? You'd be wrong if you did. :cool: :lol:

5. Brady
4. Marino
3. Unitas
2. Montana
1. Josh Freeman!

Members online