Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bust out your 2006 Allen & Ginter Danica Patricks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
yrocks2001 said:
Danica also signs quite a bit through the mail which could have something to do with a spike in the base cards.

true dat. I remember the Couture base cards well for 10+ each. I made a killing on those. At least the Danica
base card was a short print.

and if anyone sees any 06 boxes going for 180, please let me know.

Kevin

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Wow, I had no idea even the base were going that high. I'll have to dig out my 06 A&G & see if I have any more. I sent this one TTM last year (she started signing everything on the back):
5791935140_275f7f7ea4.jpg

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
shhhhhhh...this conversation isn't boding well for me finishing my '06 mini set.

BRYCE HARPER!!
BRYCE HARPER!!!
BRYCE HARPER!!!!!

There...that should do it.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
ChasHawk said:
schmidtfan20 said:
BBCgalaxee said:
Danica in a black mini is better

100+ dollars better?

no, especially when supply is about the same, but you do have to wonder if this is the beginning of the ginter
craze? I mean its always been a popular set, but now we are starting to see some of the rarer insert cards
go for serious money. Could this 06 set be headed the way of the 90's insert cards?

Every year heritage and ginter pick up more set builders and those guys will be looking for the sets they missed. I have
already seen the spike in heritage, could ginter be next? 06 wax is untouchable right now, but all the others are reasonable.
Are they headed for a surge?

I don't follow racing, has Danica done anything recently that would warrant this spike?

Kevin
[youtube:3b7apnxb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE3ehB9jpts[/youtube:3b7apnxb]

I was looking for something along these lines.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
mjbuchanan80 said:
shhhhhhh...this conversation isn't boding well for me finishing my '06 mini set.

BRYCE HARPER!!
BRYCE HARPER!!!
BRYCE HARPER!!!!!

regular mini set or are you mixing minis?

Kevin

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
mjbuchanan80 said:

BRYCE HARPER!!
BRYCE HARPER!!!
BRYCE HARPER!!!!!

I feel the same way :( how do you get a thread deleted around here? :)
But if anyone here has any '06 mini's (or any other year) that they want to get rid of in bulk, I'm just a PM away!

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
I've got about 800 different NNO's spread across all the years of A&G, I can;t telly ou how many I;ve found in common bins or gotten in blind lots. I appreciate the fact that Topps didn't do anything to jazz them up. It's funny watching the '09 NNO's that get listed on eBay where people think they have gold and want $50 for a Suez Canal card #'d to 50.
With that said, if anyone has any of these NNO from 2010 I am paying double BV

• Cole Hamels (29)
  • John Lackey (35)
  • Chad Billingsley (46)
  • Carl Crawford (67)
  • Avery Jenkins (73)
  • James Loney (79)
  • Yunel Escobar (85)
  • Mark Buehrle (101)
  • Johannes Gutenberg (129)
  • Christian Guzman (147)
  • Mark Teixeira (158)
  • Jimmy Rollins (173)
  • Gordon Beckham (180)
  • Alex Gordon (209)
  • Franklin Gutierrez (229)
  • Hubertus Wawra (232)
  • Shawn Johnson (236)
  • Ivan Rodriguez (314)
  • Brett Gardner (325)
  • Troy Glaus (329)
  • Francisco Liriano (338)
  • Stephen Drew (345)

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Resurrect the dead, look what I just got :) :: DROOL ::
2006 Allen Ginter Danica Patrick Mini 305 Bazooka Back 25 | eBay

Nice pick up. You might be able to flip it for a hefty profit by listing it as being Car #. I bought 7/25 many years ago for something like $85 and sold it for over $200 by mentioning the Car Number in the title. Same as jersey number for athletes... you get people who love to buy cards like that. BIN/BO.... $399.99..... worth a shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts