Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Firebrands

This 12-card set is exclusive to Series One retail packs and feature redemption cards of 12 of the top sluggers. Due to circumstances beyond Topps' control, they were unable to insert the actual etched-wood cards into packs and had to resort to redemption cards, which expired September 30, 1997
firebrandredemption.jpg

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Firebrands

This 12-card set is exclusive to Series One retail packs and feature redemption cards of 12 of the top sluggers. Due to circumstances beyond Topps' control, they were unable to insert the actual etched-wood cards into packs and had to resort to redemption cards, which expired September 30, 1997
firebrandredemption.jpg

Since this thread is full of knowledge, I have to ask. What exactly happened to the cards that were not redeemed in time? Did they shred them or were they given out as replacements of some sort?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Since this thread is full of knowledge, I have to ask. What exactly happened to the cards that were not redeemed in time? Did they shred them or were they given out as replacements of some sort?

I'm sure Alot of them made it out into the secondary market, also they prolly used them in their The Members Only Factory Set

Last edited:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I don't know if I've posted this one before. It's the only one I have. Maybe someday I'll pick up some more.

uc

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
There's a topic tracking all that, no?

Here's my only Rusty. I know there's a Red and or Mirror Red of him too. Bad scan, but it's very shiny foily. Also a little oversized, so I'm wondering if sheets went out the back door and were then cut.

Members online