Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Doesn’t make sense having TON back up with the big club. He needs to get the every day at-bats in Memphis. He’s just going to split time with Bader in St. Louis.

Do you still have some of your old school heckling left in you? Perhaps you could set the new manager straight on what he should be doing. ;)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mariners to host "Alice in Chains Night" in a few weeks. . . .where you can first see the Astros slam the Mariners, then a Lenny Kravitz wannabe slam the memories of Layne Staley and good AIC music.

Fck these guys.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I always knew the kid could hit bombs but dang, he flashed some great D earlier today.

Too talented for the M's = bye bye.

He is also from South BC so that's just a boat ride away from Seattle.... aka you get a lot more Canadian fans attending games. They lost on talent and money.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Too talented for the M's = bye bye.

He is also from South BC so that's just a boat ride away from Seattle.... aka you get a lot more Canadian fans attending games. They lost on talent and money.

Marco Gonzales is pitching surprisingly well for the M's though. 12-5 with a 3.37 ERA/3.35 FIP & 2.7 WAR. The Inlander reports Gonzales is one of the biggest reasons the M's may reach the playoffs in 2018. Ever heard of the Inlander before? Yeah, me neither but apparently it's the self-proclaimed "America's best read urban weekly". :D

But if it makes you feel better, O'Neill is still wearing his M's jersey in my card!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
He has put a shtload of muscle on since that card... I wonder what weight he is going to peak at, he isn't close to maxing out IMO.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Cruz now has 5 long balls in his last 7 games

I imagine we'll see a lot of that in O'Neill's future as well....just in a Cards uniform. Although, if O'Neill ends up testing positive for steroids somewhere down the line then there is a good chance he'll end up with the M's again.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I always knew the kid could hit bombs but dang, he flashed some great D earlier today.

Just once...just once if love to open this thread and not see you talking about the D. :D. I think they need to give infill a shot at this point, he needs a real major league assessment and in reality they aren't playing for much right now.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT

Just once...just once i'd love to open this thread and not see you talking about the D. :D. I think they need to give oneill a shot at this point, he needs a real major league assessment and in reality they aren't playing for much right now.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
On one of my fantasy team i had both Keller and Lopez starting tonight, who were opposing starting pitchers. Both pitched reasonably well and neither got the win...****.

Members online