Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Cruz now has 5 long balls in his last 7 games

I imagine we'll see a lot of that in O'Neill's future as well....just in a Cards uniform. Although, if O'Neill ends up testing positive for steroids somewhere down the line then there is a good chance he'll end up with the M's again.

He needs to test for roids AND avoid walking at all costs to return for the M's. Lack of walks is key.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Just once...just once if love to open this thread and not see you talking about the D. :D. I think they need to give infill a shot at this point, he needs a real major league assessment and in reality they aren't playing for much right now.

*** Must have an awful OBP! I censored his name cuz bstanwood just told me to stop talking about "it" so much :eek:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I yelled:

“Don’t pull out, don’t pull out, keep going!”

I mean......I yelled......uh........*** inside!

#ThatsNotAnyBetter

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I yelled:

“Don’t pull out, don’t pull out, keep going!”

I mean......I yelled......uh........*** inside!

#ThatsNotAnyBetter

So......................would that be a yes to extra cream on your pie?

Yer a bunch of sickos.::facepalm::

Well, this morning the pharmacy told me I was a day early to get my prescription filled so in the mean time the sickness has taken over.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If the most regrettable blow of your life is an ASG then you certainly are more suave individual than most.

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
*** Must have an awful OBP! I censored his name cuz bstanwood just told me to stop talking about "it" so much :eek:

I imagine he was taught hitting by a pitcher (his dad)

"first rule of hitting for pitchers son, is never not swing. they know you're a pitcher, so they aren't giving you free balls. also, every now and then bunt. . . at least its a productive out when a guys on base plus you might run it out."

surprisingly Dee Gordon hasn't evolved from his little league pep talk :lol:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
O’Neill had a great catch tonight.

I should have named this thread ‘Night Crew ~ August 2018 ~ Tyler O’Neill Appreciation Month’.

Members online

Latest posts