Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Great to hear that your bills will be covered Steve. That's fantastic!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Steve - Take care of your back. I have had "episodes" for 15+ years and have learned how to avoid anything epic.

Tell me about it. I found out about the arthritis and scoliosis about 5 years ago. Been on a vicatin and flexaril cocktail for four years. Four 10/500 vic's and four 10mg flex a day. Due to that, they have me on Dilauded to compensate for my tolerance and the additional pain/damage.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Tell me about it. I found out about the arthritis and scoliosis about 5 years ago. Been on a vicatin and flexaril cocktail for four years. Four 10/500 vic's and four 10mg flex a day. Due to that, they have me on Dilauded to compensate for my tolerance and the additional pain/damage.

Flexeril knocks me on my arse. I despise a medicated sleep.:mad:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good evening all!
A jacket is a light weight coat like bread is just raw toast.
Adam - Great pick up! Can't go wrong with Mr. Palmer.:cool:
We had an F-22 crash on the east side of the base today.
Luckily, the jet landed in a wooded area and the pilot ejected safely.

Dave I'm glad a premature ejeculation was a good thing

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
hey guys for anyone that sees this can you please have gilmo message me at my email [email protected] as im not able to access the site on my home computers and perhaps my ip address was blocked> my phone connection and internet connection at home are not the same> plus my phone is not too user friendly so pain in the ass< lol> anyways thanks guys and please get this to gilmo

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] from Tony aka mlbsalltimegreats:

hey guys for anyone that sees this can you please have gilmo message me at my email [email protected] as im not able to access the site on my home computers and perhaps my ip address was blocked> my phone connection and internet connection at home are not the same> plus my phone is not too user friendly so pain in the ass< lol> anyways thanks guys and please get this to gilmo

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
@cgilmo from Tony aka mlbsalltimegreats:

so odd

he hasn't been blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online