Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good morning / afternoon, hope everyone is doing well.

I haven't checked in with the MT crew since Sunday, not having any income is really starting to bum me out with the holidays upcoming.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas, barely. I haven't slept this late in a loooooooong time. Gotta love pain killers.

Anyone try out collector revolution yet? I know about the history, but thinking about giving it a shot anyhow. I'm sick and friggin tired of eBay.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Slept in which felt really good. Crazy system unexpected outages last night at work so I was there until just about 11:00pm when I am normally off at 7:30pm. I get to work a half day today, full day tomorrow then will be off for 9 days straight :cool:

If this is legit, this is a pretty sweet jersey. I might think about shooting an offer.

2012 La Dodgers James Loney Experimental Test Game Worn Used Jersey | eBay

Not bad, but IMO nothing special as well. If you were to buy it to wear it I think it would be worth it :)

Seller poorly labeled these so I might get a little flip or take care of someone.

4/6
scan0008-2.jpg

11/25
scan0007-1.jpg

Holy Hell what a great pickup with all those Brock and Gibbys!!! That Musial is top notch as well. Your scans are looking good in the pro touches too. I would be interested in these two after the holidays if they are available :)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Gents!!! Slept in which felt really good. Crazy system unexpected outages last night at work so I was there until just about 11:00pm when I am normally off at 7:30pm. I get to work a half day today, full day tomorrow then will be off for 9 days straight :cool:

Not bad, but IMO nothing special as well. If you were to buy it to wear it I think it would be worth it :)

Holy Hell what a great pickup with all those Brock and Gibbys!!! That Musial is top notch as well. Your scans are looking good in the pro touches too. I would be interested in these two after the holidays if they are available :)

Did you see the letters and numbers? They have air holes and ironed on. Unlike normal sewn on letters.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Get a GOOD home inspection, ask a TON of questions, and check out EVERY thing in the house.

The word EVERY couldn't be bigger, there. Definitely everything. Check behind appliances, under the house, dark corners of the closet. Don't just take the inspectors word for it. We got burned bigtime, by accepting the inspectors word.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Get a GOOD home inspection, ask a TON of questions, and check out EVERY thing in the house.

My Dad actually did the initial inspection for me and we will be doing another after the current owners move out and before closing. I don't think there was an inch of the house that we didn't go over. I am pretty sure I covered all of the necessary (and not as necessary) questions.

A_Pharis

My Dad actually did the initial inspection for me and we will be doing another after the current owners move out and before closing. I don't think there was an inch of the house that we didn't go over. I am pretty sure I covered all of the necessary (and not as necessary) questions.

Yeah, get anything small or big repaired/covered. This is what I did, and we've had no real issues. Congrats on the purchase!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
oh crap the photobucket saga continues, now when I load something to them for some reason they seem to post on my wife's facebook wall, WTF

I'm going to pull out my hair today, I'm telling you :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts