Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Comcast can suck my nuts. I never get those speeds any more since we only have basis cable now Charlie, and yes if you pay for a better cable package they will give you better speeds, even though they should not do this, they do. My neighbor works for them and he tells me that they throttle you down if your streaming videos even movies a lot. Most of the time you don't even notice it, but he said most of the time your not getting what you paid for either way
2312681049.png

Ran this on my phone three times. I've been pitching about my speeds for months. Guess I shouldn't LOL.

2012-11-16_18-48-01.jpg

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Taveras is nice but a bit high imho

Thanks George, I'm definitely negotiable and the last few have gone for around $70-75 shipped on ebay so I thought that would be a reasonable starting price. Don't really sell much so I wasn't sure what a good starting price would be in regards to what they go for on ebay.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I've been wanting to build a set, for quite some time. Just been having a tough time deciding what set to do. Until today. I got my package in from my Valiant group break, and I think I am going to do the Valiant auto set. Anyone think that will be feasible? Very difficult?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Thanks George, I'm definitely negotiable and the last few have gone for around $70-75 shipped on ebay so I thought that would be a reasonable starting price. Don't really sell much so I wasn't sure what a good starting price would be in regards to what they go for on ebay.

No you are right guess I was not current. 70dlvd yields $61.50, so $65 is a good start.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
I've been wanting to build a set, for quite some time. Just been having a tough time deciding what set to do. Until today. I got my package in from my Valiant group break, and I think I am going to do the Valiant auto set. Anyone think that will be feasible? Very difficult?

I don't really care for this years Valiant but I would imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to put together.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
If you're a power seller, $70 yields $64.80. I get in a lot of disputes with people about that, when they try to argue the 10% thing with me. They find it difficult to fathom that power sellers only pay 7.44%

You can be a power seller without a discount.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
[MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION]

Thanks Dave! I am looking for a shadowbox-ish like case that I can display it in.

I also was able to get a game used Glen Perkins hat as part of the deal.

My goal is to eventually do a locker display with my Perkins stuff. I need a glove, a pair of pants, a locker tag, and some lineup cards.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
@69MetsFan

Thanks Dave! I am looking for a shadowbox-ish like case that I can display it in.

I also was able to get a game used Glen Perkins hat as part of the deal.

My goal is to eventually do a locker display with my Perkins stuff. I need a glove, a pair of pants, a locker tag, and some lineup cards.

Have you checked either Hobby Lobby or Michael's for the shadowbox-ish like case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts