Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saturday October 11th 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! It has been a hectic week, but good at the same time. Family is still in town until Tuesday which is nice. Home cooked gumbo is on the menu for tonight :)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Another $4.00 3200 count box cost $140.00 . Fall festival down town ---------------- rained I didn't have to go HAPPY HAPPY
BTW ref game one tackle didn't show till half time #$#%$%^%&* and another broke the arm of player against us . Only 12 players on team - play 9 on 9 .

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon. It seems I've picked up my first cold in 3 or 4 years. Not loving life at the moment but at least there is college football and baseball to watch.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Does anyone know where I can get a University of South Dakota mini helmet?

Joe Glenn is nearing his 200th Career win as head coach (at multiple schools, not just USD).

USD is facing SDSU on Nov. 11th and I want to make the trip. It will be my first Div. I football game (FBS or FCS) and I'd like to get his autograph.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Does anyone know where I can get a University of South Dakota mini helmet?

Joe Glenn is nearing his 200th Career win as head coach (at multiple schools, not just USD).

USD is facing SDSU on Nov. 11th and I want to make the trip. It will be my first Div. I football game (FBS or FCS) and I'd like to get his autograph.
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Uni...=&goog_pla=1&gclid=CLnp_L_bpcECFWqCMgodciUAZw

http://www.gridironfootballhelmets....South_Dakota_Coyotes_Schutt_Mini_Helmets.html

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hey people. Late post on the MT. Getting ready for 3rd shift. Hope all is well for everyone.

A_Pharis

Go Royals
Mail today thanks to @APharis !!

I appreciate you, man. I hope you enjoy it. If only they guy that got it slabbed had cut the page instead of tearing it at the perforation. Still, I always admired how crisp the ink was. I think that sucker will last you a lifetime.

That money (aside for making up for my purchase) will go toward authentication fees so it means a lot to me that I was able to be helped out by making a nice addition to your collection.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - That's a beautiful Dizzy autograph!
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] - These ALCS games have been awesome to watch. Go Royals!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Very nice dean auto. Some day I'll have one in the collection. And I really wish I would have been able to watch the royals game today. We only get over the air stuff so abc, cbs, pbs, and stuff like on the farm.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Well folks, I'll be calling it quits tonight.

I'm going to list a couple things on the site tomorrow, I'm trying to shovel crap out the door asap. They pretty much either sell or go in the garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online