Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS 50% OFF SALE at my web site (I will be adding cards all weekend)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tromp

Jan 7, 2011
Kansas
I added some Baseball Auto cards tonight....tomorrow I will be adding more Baseball GU, Autos & #'d parallel cards

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Ahhh hate to miss out this time around but just can't fit it in the budget... I had planned on taking advantage of these deals whenever they popped up

Definitely won't miss out next time.. Ready for another batch of autos!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Just made a purchase on there...great deals!! Thanks for posting this here

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Tromp

Jan 7, 2011
Kansas
I just added a bunch of Baseball parallel cards including a Robinson Cano 1/1 .....I will be adding some more GU & AUTOS tonight and tomorrow....I will also be extending the sale thru Monday
since I have time to add cards tonight and all day Sunday & Monday

Tromp

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Please make a post here saying when you've added new stuff I have gone back to your site a few times today and click on refresh but haven't seen anything new

Tromp

Jan 7, 2011
Kansas
Please make a post here saying when you've added new stuff I have gone back to your site a few times today and click on refresh but haven't seen anything new

If you want you can e-mail me and let me know what team, players etc. you are looking for and I can e-mail you after I had them. That goes for anybody ([email protected])

I'm getting ready to add about 30 game used cards

Tromp

Jan 7, 2011
Kansas
The Sale is ending tonight at 12:00 PM (PDT) ..... I will be adding cards after I get back from the pharmacy

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Please send an update on where the cards you sold to cubfanbudman.

[MENTION=5637]Tromp[/MENTION]

Just got dc# via email. My guess is you don't go on this site that often [MENTION=5637]Tromp[/MENTION]. Thanks for deal again and [MENTION=1810]phillyfan0417[/MENTION] thank you too.

Members online

Latest posts