Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Hood Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 9/29********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Yeah I got it now, haha

Btw, nice Ryans you got, I never had luck like that when I was in those things

I definitely lucked out there. The TCG breaks are fun for the price point, and you can always hit something nice playing the long game. That was a VERY lucky team swap I decided to do since I normally have the Mariners. I'm PCing the bat and the auto, but if you want/need any of the base Mets wise just let me know and I'll see what I have after I pay and get the cards.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Definitely getting sick. Felt it hit me in the middle of class yesterday. Working on my vitamin C intake as well. Taking Vitamin C tablets and I have some EmergeC. It tastes terrible, but if it helps I'm for it.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Rub some dirt on it.

Haha I'm not too worried about it. Night class tonight will be a little rough but oh well. I did decide to finally wear a tie to class today instead of a polo shirt. We have to dress in professional dress. Thankfully the teachers are okay with polo shirts and slacks. I decided that with it being cooler outside today that I can handle wearing a tie and long sleeves today

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening all, so someone please riddle this for me: what do people get when they post hoaxed celebrity rumor death rumors? My wife called me crying saying she read something along the lines of Al Pacino was found dead at his home earlier this afternoon.

I would think it's safe to assume that if this were true, CNN, MSN and they're momma's would be televising it right now. Thoughts?

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Evening all, so someone please riddle this for me: what do people get when they post hoaxed celebrity rumor death rumors? My wife called me crying saying she read something along the lines of Al Pacino was found dead at his home earlier this afternoon.

I would think it's safe to assume that if this were true, CNN, MSN and they're momma's would be televising it right now. Thoughts?

I dont think I'd cry if any celebrity were to die

Latest posts