Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ 10/2********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone. We are gushing interest on who would be interest in participating in the Morning Thread Secret Santa (MTSS). If you would like to participate and have t commented yet, please do so.

Thank you

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Does it count as the GMT if I'm still up from posting at 6AM on yesterday's thread? :lol:

Always nice to sweep the stinkin' Mets, especially in September!

Reminds me of 2007! :cool:

Still counts but sounds like you need some sleep lol

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Heading back to school after a haircut this morning. Had to come home and take care of the dogs while everybody was out of town. Contemplated just emailing the teacher to let her know I was sick and wouldn't be there today. But I decided I better not since it's friday she would probably assume something different

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Did a retail Jumbo pack of Donruss Football. Nothing too exciting value wise, but pretty cool looking inserts. Like the base card design too, but the foil name/team gets lost on the card. Cool to see legends like Namath, Bo, Emmitt and Sayers in base set too.

[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] : Is your little guy still collecting Brees? I got a base and GridironKings if you want 'em...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts