Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phillies Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

parsetdx

Apr 15, 2009
Philly
I don't have my collection scanned, but every once in a while I'll scan a nice one.

From the National...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3004.jpg
    3004.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 65

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Question for Phillies fans & collectors & sellers: Would you think the best time to sell Dylan Cozens is now, at call up, or after call up? I'm getting strong offers on a Cozens high-end auto, but I have the feeling it will be worth a lot more next summer, or even in 2-3 years. Thoughts welcome! Thanks guys.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Question for Phillies fans & collectors & sellers: Would you think the best time to sell Dylan Cozens is now, at call up, or after call up? I'm getting strong offers on a Cozens high-end auto, but I have the feeling it will be worth a lot more next summer, or even in 2-3 years. Thoughts welcome! Thanks guys.

I'm selling now because I'm in for practically nothing. I have a bunch of autos I bought on COMC for under $3.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

I personally don't believe his skills translate in the bigs. I think he will strike out way too much and as he gets older, his swing will slow down. I'm going through the same issue right now and I own the Super and 3 purples but about 100 other auto's....

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I personally don't believe his skills translate in the bigs. I think he will strike out way too much and as he gets older, his swing will slow down. I'm going through the same issue right now and I own the Super and 3 purples but about 100 other auto's....

Hmmmm. I see that even thought he strikes out a lot, his average is solid (.286) and his power and speed #'s are outstanding. I imagine his cards won't peak til next summer, unless he moves to AAA and can't hit there.

Any chance he could be a Sept call-up this year?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Hmmmm. I see that even thought he strikes out a lot, his average is solid (.286) and his power and speed #'s are outstanding. I imagine his cards won't peak til next summer, unless he moves to AAA and can't hit there.

Any chance he could be a Sept call-up this year?

I want to be out before then to be honest. I'm not sure how he does at AAA when pitchers will be even less inclined to throw fastballs. I do like him but he seems like a chris carter type hitter in the majors. 30+ homers and an avg. in the .240's.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1472917502.793191.jpg

Not a major add but I've been looking for one since it came out. It's the 1st one I've seen on eBay in a long time. All I need is Carlton for the set.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts