Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB app issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
I have been having trouble in the app lately. It crashes every time I try to post a comment. Has anyone else experiencing this?

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Yep. I go into my notes app on my iPhone, type whatever I want to post, then copy it. I open up the FCB app, and just paste instead of typing a comment. I've been having that issue for months.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
I had to uninstall and then reinstall the app right after downloading iOS 10.2.

It would not open until I uninstalled.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it still does not work for me and hasn't in quite some time. I've deleted and reinstalled app a couple of times.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it still does not work for me and hasn't in quite some time. I've deleted and reinstalled app a couple of times.

Did you download the new version of the app? The old one doesn't work anymore and there is a completely new one...I had both for a time as I was still getting used to this new one and then the old one stopped working so here we are

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Disregard my original post. It is through the tapatalk platform, it appears. This is the one you are looking for.

b777c6cbf9f467c96463172475b44669.jpg

Not this one.

a985219d3ad0d9e196ea53ca489c806e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
And I think you have to pay for the tapa talk one correct? I don't really care but was just wondering as I do not use apps very much on the phone so I would have little use for it for anything else.

Members online