Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to the White Plains show this weekend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Anyone going to make it there over the weekend? I have some stuff to submit to JSA so I'm going to try to get over there.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
I'm in Manhattan for work for a few days, but I actually got tomorrow off so I am going to take the Metro North up and check out the show.

Pretty psyched, it will be my first WP show. Any tips?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I am going Saturday. Got to get some autos for the PC. My first time going to a WP show.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Someone find me some Mets autos I don't have! Lol.

Actual question, would I pay more for Mets autos at a NY show, since they are local and more likely Mets fans come there, or go to a card show on the west coast and find Mets autos cheaper there since there aren't as many Mets fans. Or would dealers at the NY show know more Mets fans are coming and price them better there so as to make sales? Does this rambling question make sense?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Generally, nearly all the dealers are there Friday.

There's usually a lot of bargain boxes and modern there from every price range.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013

Actual question, would I pay more for Mets autos at a NY show, since they are local and more likely Mets fans come there, or go to a card show on the west coast and find Mets autos cheaper there since there aren't as many Mets fans. Or would dealers at the NY show know more Mets fans are coming and price them better there so as to make sales? Does this rambling question make sense?

I went through this with reds and bengals stuff in Cincy at the area shows. To answer your question yes you might pay more dealers do stock up on area teams and players. They start out high but might drop just depends on how the show is going for them. The mets will be displayed better at a ny show versus west coast where they could be packed away or not even brought... Hope it helped

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Let me know if you need any of these scrub Mets TTM/IP cards...

Moved photos to the transaction forum

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Heads up for anyone coming tomorrow, show opens to public at 9 instead of usual 10.

Expecting a massive turnout tomorrow.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts