Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
[MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] Awesome 1/1 I'd like to get a Brady 1/1 someday maybe if one ever pops up. Also nice Prism Griffey. Has anyone else noticed how condition sensitive 1999 Pacific Prism is? I've seen a quite a few of them with chipping and flaking of the foil.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
i-TFcDPdq-L.jpg

Pretty tough cards to find.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
@RustyGreerFan Awesome 1/1 I'd like to get a Brady 1/1 someday maybe if one ever pops up. Also nice Prism Griffey. Has anyone else noticed how condition sensitive 1999 Pacific Prism is? I've seen a quite a few of them with chipping and flaking of the foil.

YES - they are awful. I think I've tried three times to get a decent Rusty Greer Blue and all three times they had surface chipping or blotches of something. In fact, I just saw a horrific one hit on COMC today:

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
YES - they are awful. I think I've tried three times to get a decent Rusty Greer Blue and all three times they had surface chipping or blotches of something. In fact, I just saw a horrific one hit on COMC today:

Thats one to pick up if needed, to hold you off until finding a better one. Yikes though...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

Members online

Latest posts